Ratings for Dr. Brad M. Picha

Only saw the staff once taking my sister. Funny thing about this guy, surgery for her was late because he was LATE! St Es surgical staff said he is always late and sometimes just cancels. Is this normal behaviour for a surgeon? Maybe there is a bigger problem here. I'm sick of people like him running around duping their patients

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Scheduled surgery called while I was in the OR saying he needed to reschedule the surgery!!!!!!!! - No bedside manner AT ALL - Surgery was a JOKE!!! I had back surgery , he assured me I would be fine in 3 weeks. While in rehab I got worse. Filled me w oxy when I went for my first visit. 6 months I still cannot walk. The staff is dirty and VERY unprofessional. - Worst experience ever

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I broke my heel in 4 places, waited well over an hour past my appointment time to be seen. After in the back the nurse cut off my splint and I sat there for about 15minutes until they realized they had my ct scans and x Rays. An assistant of Picha came in and said I did not need surgery and I waited some more. The only time I seen Dr. picha was when he walked into my room , which was also doubling as my nurses office for the day, and at that point he looked at me and said " Oh your the heel guy,you don't need surgery we are going to put another splint on you and wait 2 weeks and put you in a cast." He walked out after that wonderful explanation and my wife and I sat there some more . The nurse didn't even know she was supposed to be putting a new splint on my foot until she over heard us talking about. The nurse then starts asking me questions about what kind of splint( non weight bearing) I'm supposed to get,and at this point the only thing she is interested in is my wife's boots. But the best part is when you get his bill,charged my insurance $.900 which I have to pay $460

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Had herniated/bulging discs L3-S1....waited in the waiting room for almost an hour past my visit...when Dr Picha finally saw me he gave me 2 choices but said 1 wouldn't work and had to have surgery. He said he would cut 2 slits in my back and cut off the herniation. I was in major pain, but the Dr. told me he couldnt help me until after surgery. He didn't explain or show my MRI but said he reviewed it...also said I would never work again which involves lifting...I felt like patient X and not a human being. I canceled my appointment and went up to Cleveland Clinic. I was very well treated and saw Dr Todd Francis where everything was shown/explained in detail. I also had a smaller procedure than I would have had if I would have stayed with Dr Picha. Glad I cancelled the appointment! My surgery went well at Cleveland Clinic and the staff was awesome! I highly suggest AGAINST Dr Picha! I'm doing great now!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Saw him for 1 minute prior to surgery .never saw him again after surgery or at f/u visits in his office. Saw one of his assistants. Bottom line; surgery went well but never rec eiced post/op instructions etc.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Brad M. Picha's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Affinity Insurance Services