Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Diamond

I have been seeing Dr Diamond for over 10 years. He has helped me in numerous ways, both holistically and chiropractically. A few years ago I was scheduled to have carpel tunnel surgery and he provided me with holistic remedies to relieve and reduce pain. Using his remedies lead to avoiding surgery. Just last year I was diagnosed with diabetes. My A1C was 9 after 60-90 days of omitting certain foods from my diet, my A1C came down to 7.1. This prevented me from having to take medication. I am still working towards getting healthier with the direction of Dr. Diamond. Chiropractically, he has helped me tremendously with my lower back issues. He is both kind and understanding, his staff is exceptional and it is very easy to get an appointment whenever I need an adjustment. I have recommended many of my friends and family and will continue to highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

I have had an ongoing battle with clostridium difficile and recently lost so much weight I am skin and bones. I needed more than one round of antibiotics to clear it. My digestive issues had only grown worse with many gastroenterologists unable to help. Dr. Diamond's regard for my health was truly sincere as he tried to help me 'heal' my intestines. His daily schedule of supplements and foods have done wonders for me. He carefully attended my progress and changed my course of supplements and foods always with written instructions and diets. My cramps and diarrhea are ARE GONE. I am C.Diff CLEAR. My energy level is coming back. I am sleeping better and not craving the things I was so afraid to give up. I thank God for Dr. Diamond.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I first visited Dr. Diamond in 2007 at the time I was 506 lbs. real weight real life. Dr. Diamonds simplified diet plans along with a plethora of knowledge and experience. Dr. Diamond has a vast variety of different exercise plans,infrared sauna,vibration plate,vitamins,and meal plans took me to 380 lbs. I almost lost half of me. if you took the time to read this and are serious about a new beginning. I suggest you contact the Dr. that is fast track and very strict. there are other plans for other results. Dr. D. is super informative and all about results im living proof. best wishes and health. good luck

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Diamond by a friend after having a severe VERTIGO attack. Although the vomiting and spinning lasted only a day, the sick feeling remained for weeks. I have always had chiropractic care, but it wasn't helping these symptoms. Moving my head, riding in a car, bending over would all bring on terrible sensations, and my balance was terrible. Being desperate to feel better I agreed to see Dr. Diamond. I am so glad that I did. Starting with the first visit I started to feel a little relief. At first I saw him three times a week. Since I was always seen within 5 minutes of arriving I was willing to make the 10 mile trip each way. I soon was going twice a week, once a week then every other week. I saw Dr. Diamond 11 times over a 10 week period. I am happy to say that I no longer have any signs of vertigo! What a relief! I would highly recommend Dr. Diamond for VERTIGO relief. Something that so few Doctors know how to help.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I started on Dr. Diamond's program in early July. I have since lost 30+ pounds and am no longer on blood pressure and cholesterol medicine. I was also nearly pre-diabetic and had issues with acid reflux and upset stomach. My blood work is now normal and my stomach problems are gone!! Dr. Diamond is very knowledgeable and can determine your program based on your blood type and blood test results. He is always changing up my diet and treatment plan based on my feedback and my progress.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Diamond continues to help me stick to my healthcare goals established during the spring of 2017 after I had surgery. At that time, my most important goal was to lower my homosistein and c reactive protein since both are inflammatory markers and quickly I did. I appreciate Dr. Diamond's detailed knowledge of blood labs, ranges and results. Whenever he recommends a supplement, he provides the appropriate dosage, when to take it and data on how it will help you. He has also provided me with specific diet plans as well as exercises.. His suggestion to learn about my blood type was very beneficial. I learned which foods to eat that would not cause inflammation and which ones to avoid. I continue to eat an anti inflammatory diet and I stay well hydrated due to the water intake protocol. Dr. Diamond often researches new ways to treat the mind as well as the body. He has suggested an innovative meditation program that has really helped me and found a group of scientists who developed a cool way to test brain functions from a drop of blood; I am always impressed with his dedication to the well-being of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Diamond since 2001. Through his chiropractic skills he has helped me heal from a painful frozen shoulder and from a debilitating back pain caused by a schwanoma(sp) in my lower back. No one else knew what was the matter but only prescribed pills for the pain. Dr. Diamond figured out what the problem was and through his skills got me up and pain free. I have total trust in him. Thanks Dr. D

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I decided to see Dr. Diamond because I was concerned about getting pregnant for the first time at the age of 40 and after having a gastric sleeve surgery 2 years prior. When I first saw him my bloodwork showed that I was pre-menopausal and my cortisol levels were severely elevated. He prescribed a supplementation regimen and tailored an eating plan that aligned with my blood type and bariatric nutritional requirements and I quickly began to notice subtle changes in how I felt. It took 3 months for my bloodwork to normalize and I was able to get pregnant. During my pregnancy I was expiring daily aches and pains and in my second trimester I developed severe round ligament pain and came back to Dr. Diamond for adjustments. He was able to give me significant relief to the point it was comfortable to go about my daily activities. I work as a school teacher so I am on my feet most of my day. He was always supportive of what my obstetrician’s treatment plans were during my pregnancy and never tried to persuade me of an alternate option. He expressed a genuine concern for the health of both me and my baby. I am so grateful that he gave me a much safer way to get healthier and pregnant!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Diamond for 8 weeks. In this time I have not only lost 14 lbs, but my body is being fueled and performs better than ever. I never thought I would be able to reach this goal. Dr. Diamond is supportive and funny. He makes you look forward to each visit. Any questions I have along the way are promptly and thoroughly answered. I recommend him to anyone I know that is looking to achieve optimal health through diet and holistic care.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

After having my baby I went in to see doctor diamond for a chiropractor adjustment and for nutrition. He re aligned my 4 ribs that were out of place and then helped me lose 40 pounds. I went in hoping to lose 20 pounds. He always has a way to help you achieve your health goals and helped to motivate me to get excited about being healthy and getting healthy. I’m now 115pounds due to doctor diamond and his methods and have a different relationship with food and in the best shape I’ve been in in years. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Michael R. Diamond's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Patchogue, NY