Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Diamond

i had heard of Dr. diamond from a friend. reason for going was i was getting head to toe hives only when i go to bed and they go away when i wake up in the morning and feeling tired during the day time. i went to a regular doctor and then the hospital which cost close to $1,000.00 with a remedy to take allergy medication and apply benadryl of which both were just a temporary fix with symptoms coming back. Dr. diamond set me up on natural supplements which eliminated my hives on the 1st night. had blood work done, set me up on a diet. when i say diet i mean a healthier way to eat. we also discussed my sleeping habits. after the 2nd- 3rd visit and feeling more energetic , he started me on a mild work out schedule , every visit in between feeling, more energetic, more alert and better mood. huge life changer for me thank you Dr. diamond

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Knowledgable and competent but does not spend a lot of time with you. Sessions last about 5 minutes compared to current provider who works on me for 20 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Dr. Diamond has helped relieve much stress and anxiety as well as provide the coping skills necessary when those high stress days arise. I feel absolutely like a different person. It’s actually pretty incredible to be doing this naturally and feeling great. I have a healthier and better life for myself and my family because of his help. Office staff is great. He’s always on time which is huge when having work and family to juggle, not to mention someone who was prone to anxiety doesn’t need to be waiting and turning red in the face because an appointment is late. Thank you for being so knowledgeable in your field and for caring.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr. Diamond was able to specifically target areas of my health that many doctors told me “this is just they way you are” or “you are over 40”. Dr. Diamond took the time to get accurate blood work and was able to tailor. Program to fit my specific needs. In 3 months, almost every single symptom of issue has been resolved. I had new blood work taken at the 90 day mark and there have been drastic improvements. He was able to diagnosis and treat a thyroid, insulin, estrogen, and inflammatory issues. With his guidance and regiment, my blood work looks amazing and I have lost almost 40 lbs. my cholesterol is perfect now. I am no longer pre-diabetic and feeling amazing

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

I didn’t know what to expect from Dr. diamond first time I went to go see him. But after seeing him for a year I can say the man is a genius. My cholesterol levels have dropped almost 100 points, my insulin has dropped and now I am not pre-diabetic anymore, and other areas of my life have greatly improved. This doctor definitely knows what he’s doing and I would highly recommend anyone to go and see him I didn’t know what to expect from Dr. Diamond the first time I went to go see him. But after seeing him for a year I can say the man is a genius. My cholesterol levels have dropped almost 100 points, my insulin has dropped and now I am not prediabetic, and other areas of my life has greatly improved. This Dr. definitely knows what he’s doing and I would highly recommend anyone to go and see him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I don't know where to begin. Dr. Michael Diamond has helped me with health issues for almost 10 years. At first it was getting my cycle to finally come (irregular forever), cleared up my IBS, Crohn's, food allergies and sensitivities, was able to sleep, lost weight, and so much more. But more recently, he has done more for me than ever before! I was in a horrible accident where I suffered a severe brain injury - major concussion, neurological damage, tissue damage, memory loss, adrenal gland fatigue, stomach upset, sleep issues, "seizure" like shaking at night, and so much more. With his knowledge of concussions, and all other health issues, he was able to help me get to a point where the beginning "fog" from my concussion disappeared, he told me of exercises to help bring my memory and brain function back, he gave me supplements and vitamins to help, and was quite clear with all that he was instructing. Because I couldn't comprehend a lot of what he was saying, he discussed it with me again slowly and waited patiently for me to write it down and repeat to be sure i understood. He further sent me the supplements/vitamins i needed with instructions and called to be sure i was okay and taking things as prescribed. Doctors only prescribed me medication that put a "band'aid" on what was happening and didn't help me at all. He did. It has been a long and lengthy process, but he continues to work with me to be sure my health is on track. Even more recently when my doctors said i was fine and didn't need anything, even though i was lethargic and depressed, he diagnosed the continuation of what had happened with my body healing from the accident, and has started me on the next phase of healing and I feel fantastic! I admit I still have days when i'm not that great, but he always brings me through. If it weren't for him, I would be a vegetable and unable to get up from the bed or sofa, and enjoy my family again.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Diamond is awesome!!! 4 years ago he was the one that actually found my autoimmune disease through simple blood work NOT my endocrinologist who made me feel like I was crazy about my hair falling out!! He was the doctor that helped me reach my goal weight this year and is helping me get through the start of menopause. I’m never in the office long which is amazing!! All doctors office visits should be as efficient and punctual but they aren’t. You sit there for hours waiting for them to give you the same cookie cutter treatment as they gave the guy before you. I love his current staff too. They’re very cordial and accommodating. I’ve been with Diamond for a few years and will continue to patronize because I have gotten nothing but results, I feel great and my time and money is not wasted.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Was asked the same questions each time, as if he didn't remember what my issue was. He kept promising to contact another physician to discuss my issue, and gave me a story each time why he didn't. Very short answers to everything, and visits were 10- 15 minutes at the most. Don't bother.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

The most compassionate and helpful Nutritionist (Doctor) I have ever come in contact with. Anyone with concerns about eating healthy should not hesitate to make an appointment with him. He is an A+ doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

I have been seeing Dr diamond since November 2018. In that time I have lost almost 30 pounds and my new blood results blew me away. My AST was 82 and is now at 23. My ALT went from 58 to 30, my cholesterol was 179 and now it is 152, my triglycerides were 122 and now an amazing 89, my ferritin was 344 and is now 231. My vitamin D was 43.1 and now is at 74.9. I have never felt this great ever. Through the support of Dr Diamond I have been able to make this lifestyle change seamlessly. I say lifestyle change because that is what this is, it is not some fad diet. Do yourself a favor and Don't waste precious time that you can never get back. Call Dr Diamond to start living your best life ever!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Michael R. Diamond's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Patchogue, NY