Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Vietz

I have followed Dr. Vietz from St. Agnes to Carroll County and back to St. Agnes -- if he moved his practice to Florida - I'd have to make my annual check-up in Florida -- he is that great!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Vietz is wonderful, caring, gentle and makes himself available. He is now a part of St. Agnes and I've followed him there. The new office is a pleasant change from Carroll where it was hard to get anyone on the phone. Happy he made the change, it'll better serve all of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Vietz is one of the best Doctors I have encountered, as an OB/GYN nurse for over 20 years, I know HE is truely exceptional ! Kind, Caring, Extremely Knowledgable and an excellent surgeon! Unfortunately Carroll Health Group and the CHC, have created such a poor environment. It was difficult to be a patient of his. No reasons related to him but to the whole structure created around him. I tolerated the intolerable circumstances CHC put inplace from poor exame room designs to no privacy, and some rude staff, only to lbe able to remain a patient of his. I am soooo sad to see him leave my area, BUT Soooo Glad he is moving on to where he can be appreciated. As soon as I find out where he is going and if he is seeing patients. I will travel there to continue my care with Him! Best wishes to one of the Best Physicians I have ever worked with and been a patient of!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

He is simply the best!!!!I have never seen a more compassionate doctor; he is way beyond competent--just awesome-- with his knowledge and skills compared to many other OB-GYNs I have seen over the last three decades.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I referred my S-I-L to Dr. Vietz and now I am so embarrassed. Apparently since he joined Carroll Health Group everything has changed and is terrible. She can hardly get a human on the phone for an appointment and, when she does get an appointment, the staff is rude, the facility (in Westminster) is disgusting (as in trash all over the floor in the bathroom from no one emptying the trash and people having nowhere to put the sterile wipey thingy after a sample), exam rooms old, desperately in need of paint, with no artwork -- just nails where artwork once might have been, and then you can't see him you have to see someone else "in the group." What a nightmare. She is changing back and I am left looking stupid. DON'T make the mistake of going to this group.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Vietz is great; his reputation precedes him. It is the problem of getting in to see him, and not one of the mid-levels or having to go to a different office in order to get an appointment which is the problem. I have had to change physicians solely because of scheduling issues. It wasn't always this way, but now, in 2015 it is just about impossible to get a follow-up appointment with him. I had 2 separate appointments cancelled BY HIS STAFF and then could not get back in to see him because the only availability was at 11:15AM on a day when I couldn't miss a full day of work. I am very sad to not be seeing him anymore, but please understand it is solely the scheduling problems with this group and not Dr. Vietz himself which caused it.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Vietz is one of the most compassionate and exceptional doctors I know. He has excellent, state-of-the-art skills, teachers the other doctors how to do things, fabulous bedside manner, knowledgeable in all areas of medicine, kind, caring, a true gentleman. I could go on and on ... etc., etc., etc. He will go out of his way and take his time with you when the need is there. I have recommended him to all my family and friends and they all feel the same way about him - he is the BEST! He gets a 5-STAR PLUS from our family!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Excellent skills, state-of-the art knowledge, wonderful bedside manner, caring and compassionate. I have recommended all my family and friends to Dr. Vietz, and they all feel the same way - he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Vietz. He has a great bedside manner & the staff is excellent. He takes the time to answer your questions. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Michael P. Vietz's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Sykesville, MD