Ratings for Dr. Linda E. Santoro

I've gone to Dr. Santoro on and off for the past 8 years and she is more than excellent. Though I've moved several times (on an average of 2 hours away from her practice - currently I live 3 hours away), I refuse to see anyone else. She is professional, yet warm and appropriately humorous. Her lack of judgement and compassionate consistency creates a safe place to do deep work. I've seen her through several large life transitions and have seen her in healthy times, but, whatever the case, I always have taken away concrete life skills that I use to this day to create a happier and fuller life. I credit her for helping me achieve my best and I now enjoy healthy relationships, personal centeredness, balance, appropriate coping mechanisms, and ultimate career success.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I found her to be caring and responsive to my needs. She was always supportive and non judgmental. I saw her in a small group setting and she was able to insure that all of us were heard and treated as a priority. I would highly reccommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Linda changed my life. I started off depressed with an severe eating disorder. After her treatment, I am now happier than I've every been in my life. She is one of the best pyschologists ever.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011