Ratings for Dr. David A. Angulo-Zereceda

Excellent experience, service and knowledge. Would recommend without hesitation

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Angulo is very knowledgable and the only physician I have ever trusted with my care and my families. He was always available to answer questions whether it be personally or through his medical assistant. It was nice to have him walk into my room and offer the option to call him David. It made the experience of coming to a specialist less intimidating and more comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a lung doctor. I have heard amazing things from other patients of his that he treated in the ICU.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Angulo is prejudice against over weight persons. Every problem is because you are over weight. I was put on oxygen 3 years ago for pneumonia at a hospital and said I have COPD. Dr Angulo says there is nothing wrong with my lungs. No Xrays no tests, I'm over weight and that's the problem. I have been medically disabled for 10 years from a back injury in a MVA had 2 back surgery's and was told by a Neurologist from Harborview Medical Center in Seattle that my back was inoperable and as bad as it gets. Dr Angulo said I should be off pain meds and up and walking that my problem is being over weight.This man is a joke and is completely prejudice on people that are over weight.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011