Ratings for Dr. Joel N. Diamond

Great doctor! Someone who actually listens, answers, and addresses every question and concern you have. Takes as much time as needed with you so you are fully aware of everything he is prescribing for treatment. This is a quality hard to find in today's medical field! I suffered for a while with a situation and after seeing Dr. Diamond I was feeling better in one day!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

He is a great listener with an excellent bedside manner. He seems quite knowledgable, but does not suffer from the God complex many doctors seem afflicted with. He appears to balance the faith in book medicine with the belief that sometimes a person knows more about his/her body than said book medicine. The only reason why he has not been given a perfect rating is because he was the complete opposite to my girlfriend who only went to him as a result of my high recommendation. She was already quite skiddish of doctors, and after his "treatment" of her, she became even more withdrawn and pessimistic. This came as a shock to me because the clinitian I know to be Dr. Diamond would have never stated what he did to her in the manner and tone she said he had. Despite what she reported, I still have a positive opinion of him. However, I can not in good conscience give him a perfect score.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Joel N. Diamond's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)