Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Kasik

I used Dr Kasik for several years for routine eye exams. However, this past annual visit I had trouble with the prescription he wrote for me. The distant vision was blurry. The optician recommended I return to Dr Kasik for a recheck. When Dr Kasik saw me for the recheck, he was impatient, arrogant, and aggravated that I had returned. He rushed through the recheck, then arrogantly insisted that the prescription he wrote was correct. He showed no empathy and offered no further steps I could take. He sent me out front to the optician for yet another adjustment, which again, did not correct mey vision problems. I am VERY disappointed in Dr Kasik's poor attitude and have since gotten a refund on the glasses. I then visited another doctor, and finally, I was able to obtain glasses that worked for me. It would seem all these years that I never knew the real Dr Kasik, until I had a problem with the prescription he wrote for me this year. I do not recommend him. He is not punctual.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013