Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Goluba

He has destroyed several of my teeth with his outdated / careless methods and shaking hands. He overcharged me for a cheaply-made crown, then wouldn't give me a refund, even after I proved that he was in the wrong. He performed a root canal that another dentist told me was only half-done - and when I had him fix it, he drilled/filed the tooth down so far, it couldn't be saved. While working on another tooth, he cracked a nearby one in half, then refused to fix it - and I eventually lost the tooth. A crown that he ordered for me (his fitting) was too big and destroyed the corresponding tooth on the bottom of my mouth, leaving me with no tooth in that position - and a too-big one on top. His hands shake terribly and when he puts the needle in your mouth, it jumps all over and causes great pain. He is the worst dentist I've ever encountered - and I should have sued him for all the issues he's caused in my mouth when I had the chance (if I could go back and do it, I truly would). I now have a $10,000 dental bill from another dentist to fix the mess that Dr. Goluba made in my mouth. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Poor attitude by Dr and poor fitting denture. very condescending.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015