Ratings for Dr. R. Wesley Dean

Dr. Dean changed my life by helping me figure out what was actually wrong.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

This doctor needs to brush up on his skills. Bad diagnosis and treatment!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I have been a patient for a long time and have never had anything negative with Dr. Dean or his nurses. His bedside manner is above and beyond as he and his nurse that's been with him since I've been in the practice take care of all my needs from medical diagnosis, treatment, referrals and much more. The dinamics around these two is inspiring and eases my mind to know I am in good hands. I can't imagine anyone could not feel the energy, true devotion and involvement Dr. Dean and his staff have for all their patients. We are all human so their not perfect....but who is? I recommend him to anyone looking for a family care physician!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Dean is very and knowledgeable, yet uses language that is clear and easy to understand. He fully explains his diagnosis and recommendations and gives the patient time to ask questions, without feeling rushed. When I had to be referred to a specialist, Dr. Dean made a follow-up phone call to ask what the specialist had done and how my recovery was progressing!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Answered questions fully, researched answers when necessary. Gave referrals as needed. Listened. Took adequate time for exams and explanations of tests needed and fully explained results. Pleasant and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Didn't seem to have much knowledge of medicene. Didn't take time to try to figure out how to make you feel better. Gives you some basic medicene and rushes you out. Never helped me feel better. Never took the time to listen to what I really might have needed to help cure the problem.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Seems in a hurry. Question how much he cares about his patients..seem burned out? Office staff and nurse not so nice. Improvement needed!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Doctor is okay Has rude nurse that works for him

flag | Submitted May 17, 2006