Ratings for Dr. John S. Dozier

Dr. Dozier is excellent. I walked in with 1 problem and walked out with a beautiful smile, healthy teeth and gums, 2 preventative procedures which have given me peace of mind and saved me thousands, and a great new team of healthcare friends. Judith was my dental periodontal hygienist and I highly recommend her. Not only is Dr. Dozier an genius and an extraordinary Doctor, he is also patient, kind, charming and wonderful to deal with. I felt safe and in great hands. If you need a periodonist or just a great cleaning ( I highly recommend getting a periodontal cleaning instead of/in addition to your usual teeth cleaning- and ask for JUDITH) then please do yourself a favor and go to Dr. Dozier.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. This guy has got to be bipolar, his mood was never the same during my consultation, surgery, and follow up visits. His interest seems feigned. He has terrible bedside manner and jokes and laughs inappropriately. Completely appalling.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014