Ratings for Dr. Claire M. Giordano

I had an old bonding issue with my front tooth that I wanted fixed for my upcoming wedding. I went to the dentist that my fiance goes to and he told me there was nothing to be done and he could only recommend $3000 porcelain veneers. I went to see Dr. Giordano after my friend recommended her. I went to her office, where they were LOVELY from the moment i walked in. Dr. Giordano looked at my teeth from every angle and told me she could absolutely fix my tooth. She spent over 30 minutes with me fixing my problem.I could not believe how great my tooth looked!She made it look perfect and didnt try to get me to spend $3000 on veneers.She was professional, personable,and very knowledgeable. She made me feel comfortable(i hate going to the dentist)and her staff couldn't have been nicer. I could not have had a better experience than i did at her office. I NEVER take the time to write reviews about anyone or anything...but I felt like I had to do it for Dr. Giordano because she was SO awesome.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011