Ratings for Dr. Robert S. FISHMAN

Dr. Fishman is gentle, kind, shrewd, and although it may appear that he’s not listening the way most counselors do, he really does hear you. He is highly intelligent and in my opinion he is wasting his mind and his time dealing with the kind of people he takes on as clients. I like him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Denies welfare recipents left and right thats truly mentally disabled, which was my baby sister. She attempted suicide right after. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He's a complete assshooole. . Unapproves welfare recipients, so they don't get a check, even though they're really disabled. Very discriminating.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Robert is very affable and unassuming. I have seen him a few times and I am always quite at ease with him. He is extremely easy to talk to and not evasive with his answers. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a psychologist or psychiatrist for the firs time. I always have left his office feeling uplifted and very positive. *NOTE-I had to check mark the section "staff" although he has no staff! He does however have a great answering service that calls the day before your appt. to verify you are coming.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013