Ratings for Dr. Mark Guariglia

I worked with Dr Mark on the International Fibromyalgia Awareness Campaign for about 4 months. I have never found a more giving,knowledgeable doctor. He has helped me through messaging on a lot of my physical and emotional needs. I am a 17 year survivor of FM...Rita

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Mark does not think that chiropractic will cure cancer-what a refreshing attitude! He does not expect you to visit him 3 times per week for the rest of your life like many other chiropractors. He wil treat your symptoms and you go back when you need him. A+

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

I went to this doctor for treatment of fibromyalgia. His knowledge of this condition is unbeleivable and his compassion and empathy is absolutely incredible. I am feeling so much better since starting treatment and have referred several of my friends to him. They have all felt the same way about this doctor and the way his whole office makes you feel like family.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2006

Dr. Mark Guariglia's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1977)