Ratings for Dr. Lourdes B. Navea

Dr. Lourdes, you are a very sorry excuse for a Dr, let alone a pediatrician. The father of my 5 week old called and spoke with you in regards to scheduling an appointment to have our child's tied lip removed. During that conversation, he had specifically told you ''I the father will be there during the appointment/procedure, not the mother.'' Come the day of the appointment, which was supposed to be at 11 am today, my boyfriend was finally called into the room at 11:48 am, only to be told she could not move forward with the procedure because I, the mother was not there? Now let me remind you, he did advise he would be there today and that I would NOT! Legally you should not have denied our daughter the service she medically needed due to a personal preference? And if that was the case you should have been professional and stated that to my boyfriend on the phone during the scheduling of the appointment. You are a parent too so let me say as a mother to another mother, you lack sensitivity and need to be reevaluate your area of practice. I will be sure to file a complaint, let my friends and family know of your poor service and take legal action if needed.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Wait time is forever. The doctors don't really listen and can make subliminal negative comments about you. Some of the staff lack common sense.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015