Ratings for Dr. Marian C. Camden

Marian Camden is a human train wreck. When this train comes a rolling along, you’d best get off the tracks. There have been occasions, when dropping off my child for therapy, that Marian seems (and smells) intoxicated – she reeks of alcohol. My child has made similar remarks and mentioned some very odd observations about Ms. Camden’s behavior. Dr. Camden occasionally mutters racist epithets during an interview if she hears something that is not to her liking (my daughter is of mixed race). Ms. Camden might benefit from a 12- or more step program to help her with some ongoing issues before attempting to ‘help’ others. I wish that I had never taken my child to see this wreck of a human being. Take your time, and interview other parents who have had the displeasure of using Dr. Camden as a therapist before leaving a child alone with her. I wish that I had done so.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Camden is a remarkably empathetic and capable therapist. She helped my children years ago work through some emotional issues. It is truly amazing how a person with her skill and empathy can establish a relationship and increase understanding with a child who cannot express or quantify their own needs clearly. For a parent who is anxious about their child's welfare, I can think of no better recommendation than to consult with Dr. Camden. I noted the malicious review posted on this website which I find deeply disturbing. I cannot believe somebody would be so spiteful toward such a kind and capable person as Dr. Camden.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015