Ratings for Dr. Sam Adams

Awesome Doctor. Not only did he fix my Neck/Upper Back, but he was VERY thorough in explaining my X-Ray, & taking any questions me & my Fiance had to ask. He actually seemed to enjoy answering our questions & even teaching us about the different parts of the spine, using his model spine. I'd had Neck/Shoulder/Upper Back pain for about a week & I was at about an 8/10 on the pain scale the day I scheduled an appointment & went in. I was afraid about the neck adjustments he would do, but despite the loud popping, it didn't hurt at all. After I left, my pain was down to about a 1/10 on the pain scale & has since improved day by day. He also gave me great at-home directions on using an Epsom salt ice pack, which has helped tremendously in relieving the pain as well. His Adjustments were truly miraculous & after seeing the X-Ray, he knew EXACTLY what to adjust. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Not just as a doctor, but as a very nice, friendly, helpful man.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Sam Adams's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)