Ratings for Dr. Stewart D. Judy

I have found Dr. Judy and all of his assistants and hygienists to be nothing but kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. I really trust him and his staff and appreciate that they have always gotten me in quickly when needed. I do have to agree though that the receptionist is not friendly and downright rude at times. If it weren't for her, I would have nothing negative to say about this dental practice.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Trudy? The receptionist was one of the rudest people I have ever met. I called a couple a weeks in advance to pick up my dental records and she acted like I never called and or wanted to give them to me. I seemed to be a bother since I was going to be using them as a dentist.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Judy's assistant performed an expensive procedure without first quoting the price. Had I known the price I would not have agreed to the procedure, for which I was billed hundreds of dollars.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011