Ratings for Dr. Maryam Hashemi

Dr. Hashemi is extremely professional and attentive, and since the very beginning has worked with me to establish realistic goals to correct my teeth. She never made promises she would not be able to keep (in contrast to a few other orthodontists I’ve known, one of which left my teeth worse that they were in the first place). I was seen promptly at each appointment. I am overall very happy with the results of my treatment. Dr. Hashemi is a great orthodontist and a very pleasant person. Marlene is very warm and welcoming, and has always made easy scheduling appointments that would fit my very busy schedule. I would highly recommend this great team to anybody seeking orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. Hashemi is an amazing orthodontist who genuinely cares about her patients. She gets to know her patients on a more personal level and makes them feel comfortable and at ease while in her office. I am extremely happy with her and my beautiful teeth. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go her if they are in need of a friendly, giving and wonderful orthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013