You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Larry W. Nissen

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

My daughter had four wisdom teeth removed one week ago. Dr. Nissan & his staff were very professional & helpful with any concerns following her surgery.I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an oral surgeon! We will never go to anyone else.They are the best!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I went to Dr. Nissen after going to two other dentists who tried and failed at removing two molars. The staff was friendly and professional and calmed my fears. I was in and out in no time with both teeth pulled and it was a painless procedure. I left the office and in a few hours, I was up and about. This week I will be seeing Dr. Nissen again to have another tooth removed and I would never go to anyone but him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

I used this doctor twice already- he has a wonderful bedside manner, and his work is truly professional. I am getting ready for a third extraction. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

He was very good and professional. I am sure you will not get any better than this on the island. I had 5 teeth removed all at once and kept on ice all day and didn't even get swollen.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

The best , the family atmosphere and how proffessional he and his staff were.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Larry W. Nissen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dentist I have ever been to, if you need a oral surgeon this is the one person to go to"

January 30, 2015
  • First Name changed from "LARRY" to "LARRY W."

October 20, 2013