Ratings for Dr. Dennis F. Flanagan

This doctor tried to tell me I needed to have a healthy front tooth removed and replaced with an implant in my early 20's. He is untrained at best and unethical at worst. Thank god for second opinions. Almost ten years later my tooth is still perfectly healthy, but I shudder to think what would have happened had I not sought another opinion.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

This dentist scared the life out of me! I filled out all the paperwork required and wrote about the abusive dentist I had as a child, I guess he never read it. He came in, shook my hand and said nice to meet you. He looked at my x-rays for about 2 seconds. He then picked up the needle with one hand, grabbed my face and pinched it so hard it hurt and then jammed the needle in my jaw. I was crying, trying to scream and he told me to shut up, I'm scaring the children! Just like the dentist I had as a little girl. I got up and started to walk out, the assistant passed my on the way out and said can we talk about this, I said no that was too brutal. And then they have the nerve to send me a bill! I should sue him for traumatizing me!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015