Ratings for Dr. Clifford S. Depew

I absolutely love Dr. Depew. He is a very kind, knowledgeable, and understanding. My first son was stillborn and when I found out this one was a boy I got scared. Dr. Depew reasured me that everything was going to be ok. Aside from having the baby a few weeks early everything went great. He made time to see me even if I just needed to be reasured. I would recommend he to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Love Dr. Depew! Seemed to genuinely care about me and my baby. Answered any questions I had to make me more comfortable!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Absolutely love Dr. Depew. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He actually takes time to LISTEN to his patients. He performed both my hysterectomy and later my oophorectomy. I only wish I had known about him during the pregnancy/birth of my son.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Love Dr. Depew! He can tend to run off schedule, but given the field he's in that is not unusual. I feel like he is certainly worth any wait time. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, thorough, etc. He takes the time needed to make sure you understand everything fully; I never felt rushed at any of my appointments. He delivered my first by c-section & I was so pleased with the whole process.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Very good doctor. Very kind man who cares deeply for his patients. Some of the nurses and also billing are very rude. My daughter and I both have him for our OB/GYN. I don't think we will use anyone else even though his support staff really need to have more training I believe.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Clifford S. Depew's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

AARP