Ratings for Dr. Shivinder S. Deol

Very caring & thorough. Helped my chronic fatigue, which I had for years despite seeing several doctors.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Deol is a very friendly and knowledgeable family physician. He takes his time and always has time for any questions you may have. His staff is great! They are always very friendly and helpful??

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

It was around two years ago that I started feeling discomfort in the area of my heart and went in for coronary artery screening. You could see from the x-ray that calcium was building up in the arteries. My doctor at the time wanted me to see a cardiologist for further treatment, but I had objections to drinking dye and didnt want a stent. I read everything I could about arteriosclerosis and made some dietary changes, but it just wasnt enough. My condition worsened and I had to carry a Nitroquick with me at all times. Finally chest pressure and numbing down my left arm sent me to a Chelation clinic in Los Angeles. I started feeling better after my first three treatments and do continue to improve. The Nitro is now back in the medicine cabinet and I am very thankful Dr. Deol provides this service for those of us living in the Bakersfield area. Chelation has proven itself to be very effective not only for the treatment of arteriosclerosis but for a host of other degenerative illnesses as well.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Shivinder S. Deol's Credentials

• Hindi

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1975)