Ratings for Dr. Daniel De La Torre

Staff great Dr explained everything and was great with my kids

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Agree with the previous commenter. Just had to leave the practice after many years and wish we had left sooner. He was consistently rude and showed little patience for his patients. He never explained much and would just shove a few fliers at us,. They discourage you from coming in with the children during their treatments. The place is just a mill. Went to a new dentist today only to find out that the sealants and fillings, work that Dr Dan completed are now leaking and shoddy. He also filled a cavity and managed to bond two of my daughter's teeth together with the filling, so the work he did is just a mess.

Submitted February 19, 2015

This man is very rude. I brought my 3 boys in for their checkup and I was absolutely shocked by Dr Dan's behavior. My two oldest boys were told that they had cavities and when I had a few questions Dr Dan chewed my head off in front of the whole office. This is the second time Dr Dan behaved rudely. The last time I was there I had questions and he acted like it was a burden to answer and simply turned his back and walked away while mumbling. The dental hygienist Fatima is fabulous but the rest of the staff walks around on eggshells because their obviously afraid Dr Dan will chew their head off for breathing too loudly or something. To all moms out there, stay away from this place. Dr Dan is mean, unprofessional, and rude.

Submitted May 14, 2013