Dr. Arun Arora

Ratings for Dr. Arun Arora

I have always had good experiences with Dr. Arora. I can get in and out of there in around 30 minutes or so regularly. His staff is very friendly and positive. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Awesome Dentist. Very friendly, punctual, and the most reasonable prices! I will recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I've had extensive dental work done by Dr. Arora including numerous crowns. He is highly professional and I couldn't be happier with the work he has done. When I first went to him, my teeth were in terrible shape and I had a lot of pain and difficulty simply eating. He started me on the best regular cleaning plan I've ever encountered and that alone has done wonders to alleviate my problems. His hygienists are gentle yet extremely through. He's never been late for any of my appointments and I've been there dozens of times. He's very caring and will stop immediately if I experience any discomfort, which has been all but non-existent. I've had about half a dozen dentists in my time, and by far this is the most positive experience I've ever had anywhere. He's a polite, positive person with a genuine smile who obviously cares very much about his patients and the quality of the work he does. Also, he charges considerably less for the same procedures as did my last dentist.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I was waiting for over a half an hour in the waiting room and when I asked what was going on the lady at the desk informed me that he was watching the camera's at the hotel he owned because he was worried they weren't working enough and he would be out soon. Very very rude. I couldn't understand a thing he said and he made some suggestive comments to me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011