Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Tosch

Every time I go there they are great, and his wife is excellent. The moment my husband and I enter the office we are treated like royalty.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

You can tell the employees are happy to work there and that they are all a family. I'm able to relax when I'm there.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Everyone from the desk staff to the hygienist is wonderful. Annette is a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

My husband is a wimp and doesn't like going to the dentist. But Dr. Tosch has really been able to turn him around and he likes going now.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Everyone in the office from the receptionist, Annette, to the hygienists, to Dr. Tosch are always making efforts to make you feel comfortable. I feel very welcomed when I come into the office and I know that Dr. Tosch is the best dentist I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I am a scared child in the dentist chair and this is the best place for my nearly 50 year old self. My 7 year old son has Aspergers and he is well taken care of at the same time as me. No other place is as nice and not worried about extra time it takes to care for both of our "special needs." We drive from Sacramento to see Dr. Tosch and staff. :)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Very happy with my visit to Dr. Tosch's office. He and his staff were great with my kids, they're now excited to go to the dentist! It's definitely a one-of-a-kind office, very upscale yet relaxing! I highly recommend this dentist for any member of your family!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010