Ratings for Dr. Luther M. Yon

Dont waste your time here.a complete bully and so disrespectful to patient. Need to work with attitude.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I broke my partial & went to two other places and was told it could not be repaired. Dr Jon not only repaired my partial, it was ready in less than 8 hours & the price was extremely reasonable. Also, first time I have ever had a tooth pulled and it Not Hurt!! Awesome Dentist!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Completely agree with other review saying Dr. Yon and his staff make you feel like their favorite patient. I did not have dental insurance for years and have had extensive work done in the past 18 months including a bridge and a crown. Dr. Yon and his staff never made me self conscious about the state of my teeth and have been more than willing to be accomodating with payment plans when necessary. I cannot say enough pleasant things about Complete Dentistry -- I never knew you could look forward to visiting the dentist!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I love Dr Yon and his staff. He and his staff make you feel as if you are their favorite patient. Very knowledgable and always reminds me when I need my teeth cleaned or to come in for a follow up. Atmosphere in the office is wonderful. Would never change Dentist and would definitely recommend Dr Yon to anyone. I also hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

My husband and I (I'm 38) have been going to Dr. Yon for about 12 years, and I've referred nearly all my friends and family to him as well. We have all been very happy; you could not convince me to switch to another dentist. He and his team are so friendly and he's funny - he always has me laughing! One of the best things is that he is very sensitive to his patients' anxiety; if I so much as start to flinch during a procedure he stops and gives me more Novacain, and assures me that he has Novacain when he just has his teeth cleaned. (And he's so sly with a needle, you can hardly feel the Novacain shot.) He's also extremely knowledgeable as well. My hope is that Dr. Yon will never retire.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Fabulous dentist and staff. Only does what is necessary instead of telling you you need something you don't.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010