Ratings for Dr. Brooks P. Trotter

Excellent practitioner and staff. I am so glad that I found him and for the continual oversight of my healthcare needs. Terrific physician, great skills, exceptional knowledge worker. Great practice!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Trotter has been my Primary Physcian for over 21 years, he keeps abreast of current technology, has always been easy to schedule and has always been very through all in his diagnosis and treatment of a medical condition. I highly recommend Dr. Trotter. Gary Henry

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I have been Dr. Trotter's patient for 23+ years, and am fully confident in his level of knowledge and care. He is thorough and never hesitates to run tests or do referrals should that be required. I highly recommend Dr. Trotter!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

My wife and I relocated to this area 17 years ago and chose Dr. Trotter as our primary care physician. We have been very pleased with his medical care and are still with him. He has managed our care several times when we’ve been hospitalized for surgery or illness engaging appropriate specialists as needed. When I had a stroke 8 years ago and was hospitalized, he provided an excellent neurologist whom I still see on an annual basis. On another occasion, Dr. Trotter noted a small anomaly on my resting EKG, and referred me for a nuclear stress test where they discovered blockages in the coronary arteries before I developed any symptoms. As a result, they have been able to treat it early and avoid complications. We have found Dr. Trotter to be very professional, thorough and responsive. He is patient and addresses any concerns and answers any questions we have. He never makes us feel rushed. Any patient should feel comfortable consulting him and discussing medical care options. Dr. Trotter also provided primary care for my wife’s parents who were in their 80s at the time. We trust him to manage our overall health care and recommend him highly if you are seeking a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Trotter's for 20 years. He is very knowledgeable about medications & procedures. If I'm having a problem he doesn't take care of, he refers me to a physician that is knowledgeable and is taken care of quickly. On occasion when I am ill, I have been worked into their busy schedule. I have referred friends to Dr . Trotter & they have been very happy with the treatment & professionalism they receive. Hopefully I will have 20 more years as his patient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Trotter's for over 14 years. His office staff is good. Most times I have to wait a day to get in because he's booked up. However, once or twice when I was feeling so bad that I couldn't wait, the staff did work me in. He is very knowledgeable, listens to what I'm telling him and then discusses with me how he'd like to proceed. When I ask him about other options, he talks it over with me. I've been very pleased to have him as my doctor and convinced my husband to start going to him. I don't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Trotter has been my primary for 25 yrs. Here's what I think. GENERAL EXPERIENCE-- Grapevine Internal Medicine is a very busy office. I seriously doubt you can get a routine office visit scheduled same day. This is not a Minor Urgent Care type facility, so dont expect that experience. STAFF--the office staff is OK, nothing that I really have to say overly good or bad about them, other than they have always been polite and helpful. Just doing their jobs. NURSE--Maybe its just luck, but Dr. Trotter has had very good, efficient, and friendly nurses over the years. Might have been a dud in there, but I dont remember it. Dr. Trotter--He is usually a few minutes late to the exam room, but I expect that in a busy medical office. He is not the chatty, folksy, small town type doctor, but efficient and to the point. I appreciate that. Its not a social call when I'm there. I agree with another rater here that he is more science/medicine leaning, and thats how I want my doctor to be. Current with recent medications, and the most effective way to treat a condition. I have full confidence in his knowledge and abilities. I definitely recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Trotter for several years and I have been very pleased with him as my doctor. He is very to the point and his staff is very kind and pleasant anytime I go. I have referred a couple friends to Dr. Trotter and they are pleased with him also. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

i I have been a patient of Dr Trotter for over 15 years, and have full confodence in his medical ability. He is direct and to the point regarding medical matter, but I have found him to be very through in assessing any situitions or conditions I have encountered over the years. Office staff is efficient and scheduling has been fully acceptable in all instances where unexpected situations arose requiring the ttention of a medical professional. I would recommend Dr Trotter to any individual requiring the attention of a doctor...

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Trotter for almost two years - I was referred to him by a friend that has been a patient for several years. In reading these other ratings, I had to post one of my own. I completely agree that he stays current in his knowledge of optimal patient care. That's what I look for in my primary physician. I also agree that he isn't going to entertain you with banter that has nothing to do with medicine. I actually left my prior doctor because she and her staff were overly chatty ... which meant they always ran late and I truly questioned whether she was paying attention to my physical or to her running commentary on the weather / holidays / where she had dinner last night. I have 100% confidence placing my medical care in Dr. Trotter's hands. If you want to chat, make a lunch appointment with a friend. If you want to get high quality and professional medical care, make an appointment with Dr. Trotter.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Brooks P. Trotter's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX