Ratings for Dr. Steven Goldstein

Dr Goldstein is an exceptional periodontist with vast experience in his specialty. I have been going to him for a few years now and have recommended others to him too. I come from NY to see him, that's how good he is. He really cares about his patients and teahces you about preventative care. I really respect him and he is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is an expert and very ethical, rare to find these days in dentistry and medicine. His practice is limited to Periodontics so my experience was with special cleanings and gum health. He provides excellent care and advice, responds to calls quickly too. My father is also a pleased patient of his. Although I recently moved out of state, following up with Dr. Goldstein regarding my father's care has not been an issue. Dr. Goldstein is responsive, he addresses my concerns and is professional. I highly recommend him and miss his expertise out here in CA.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Goldstein was recommended to me through my dentist. I must say I am extremely happy with his work. I have been to other periodontists over the years and am glad I have him as my periodontist. Knowledgable, answers all questions and is budget friendly.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010