Ratings for Dr. Leland M. Deane

I had my procedure for 360 excess skin removal with Dr. Leland Deane October 2017, and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dr. Deane was the second doctor I went to for a consultation and he made me feel comfortable with the process and his excitement for what he does is truly evident. His main concern is to bring a sense of comfort and information about the procedure to his patients. I recently went for a post opp this month and he still gets excited with the result. Dr. Deane has given me my confidence and self esteem back. I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery since day 1. I have recommended Dr. Deane to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Deane did an amazing job with my tummy tuck, and he's very helpful with all my concerns during my recovery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My experience with Dr. Deane has been wonderful ! From the moment I walked into the office for a Tummy Tuck consultation I felt at ease. I knew right away that I wanted Dr. Deane to do my procedure. I work in a hospital & the staff highly recommended him. His bedside manner was incredible! It has been 2 months since I had my surgery & already my incision looks fabulous. I am so happy I trusted Dr. Deane with such a delicate procedure.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Kind, compassionate ,validating, superior skill, awesome man, the BEST Doctor for a complicated job. These are only some of the adjectives describing Dr. Leland Deane. His hands hold the key to "the fountain of youth ". I had an abdominoplasty & he took 20 years off my my body.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Deane is a highly skilled and experienced surgeon with a great bedside manner, made my entire experience a breeze by his kindness, and great results. I had an Abdominoplasty and he made me a brand new woman! I'll be forever grateful

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Fantastic experience with Dr. Deane from start to finish. Always made us feel comfortable and took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Would highly recommend. Helpful, and spends time with patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Excellent bedside manner and great results. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Deane was wonderful. I was very nervous about my procedure and he was so patient and reassuring. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Deane. His calming nature helped soothe my nerves I had towards surgery, but am so glad I got it done. love my results! Thank you so much Dr. Deane.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Leland M. Deane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup