Dr. Leland M. Deane

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leland M. Deane

My experience with Dr. Leland Dean was fantastic. After a decade of indecisivenes, financial guilt, fear of elective surgery and extensive research I decided to have my abdominoplasty surgery with Dr. Dean. From my first consultation to the day of my surgery and now 5 months post surgery, Dr. Deane has been patient and attentive to my needs and then fears. His staff, anesthesiologist and of course assistant, Penny were fantastic during my whole journey. I have no regrets and am extremely happy with my results. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Deane.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Leland for a 2nd opinion. I can't tell you how pleased I was to hear from him personally. He made me feel important and listened to my concerns. It's very rare that a Dr. who has never met you picks up their phone and calls you personally to get to the root of your problem. Kudos to you Dr. Leland thank you so much for your kind manner and I will follow up with you to let you know how everything goes...Thanks again!! It meant so much to me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I went to Dr. Leland Deane for a tummy tuck (Nov. 1017) and breast reduction (Feb. 2018). He was amazing. He has a natural bedside manner that makes you feel safe and comfortable. I was terribly frightened and unaware of what I was getting into but he and his staff walked through everything. If I had any questions or problems they were right there to assist. I would strongly recommend Dr. Deane for any plastic surgery you are considering.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Had my neck lift last week. Not one bruise. Amazing Dr and amazing result. So kind, understanding and compassionate. I'm thrilled!!!!!! Cannot say enough wonderful things. ..

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr Deane is a highly skilled, competent, talented compassionate surgeon. He spends quality time explaining procedures and answers all questions. I always feel 100% confident in his ability. I would highly recommend him. He is truly the BEST! Hi s entire staff is also caring, professional and always punctual.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I don't know if I would have more plastic surgery done, but If I did I would have no one but Dr Deane perform it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Deane. Does excellent work, very thorough, caring and personable bedside manner. I am only 3 weeks post op and I am thrilled with my results.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I had tummy tuck with Dr Deane , 4 weeks post op - with good result. He is a wonderful surgeon and a perfectionist. Will recommend to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Deane, and the results of all 3 were fantastic. He is a wonderful surgeon with an even better bedside manner. I would highly recommend him for any plastic surgery you are thinking of having.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Leland Deane is the most caring, humble, yet extraordinary surgeon you will ever meet. Not only is he truly talented and a master of perfection, but an overall amazing human being as well. I had a breast reduction surgery, and as a young 20 year old woman, it was hard to know what to expect of this procedure. Before I met Dr. Deane, I was nervous and unsure of the thought of going under the knife for a non- life threatening reason. However, after just one consultation I had felt confident and at ease about my life changing decision. It has been just about 6 months since my surgery now, and I have never been so grateful for a human being in my entire life. Dr. Leland Deane is what you would call a miracle worker, and for those of you reading this, I hope he can touch your life in the way he has mine.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Leland M. Deane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

Ameritas