Dr. Leland M. Deane

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leland M. Deane

Dr. Deane was excellent. He is patient, knowledgeable, and gets terrific results. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Deane is professional, personable, caring and such a projectionist. He takes time in making sure that all your needs are met. Not only to I feel better physically but I look better too. He has changed my life in such a positive way and I will forever be grateful! I highly recommend Dr. Deane to anyone! You will be more than satisfied, I promise!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Deane is a caring,knowledgeable,doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I was a little nervous about having surgery, but after speaking to Dr. Deane at the consult I felt much more confident. He is a perfectionist which is a very good trait in a surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr Deane is amazing. I love the results of my eyelid surgery

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr, Deane is a special person. He is consummate professional with a warm charismatic bedside manner. His work is impeccable because he isn’t satisfied until it is perfect. He is truthful and extremely kind. He has changed my life.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr.Deane made my lips look fuller, plumper, and most importantly, natural. I keep getting compliments but no one can specifically point out a difference in my face which is exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Dr. Deane and will be visiting his office again very soon!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

After searching, I finally found a REAL aesthetics doctor with knowledge who simply enhances my face .. I feel comfortable, safe and beautiful with Dr Deane. Anyone I've referred him and his to, have also been very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Deane takes the utmost care and thorough approach to understanding his patients and their specific needs. I am completely comfortable with, and confident in, the options and guidance he gives me. The research he conducts for a procedure is medically superior. The time and care he takes to study and refine his approach is impeccable, as well as empathetic to his patients' personal goals. If you are his patient, you will arrive at the decisions you make together, collaboratively. You will look forward to your procedure and every post-op visit. And you will rest easy, recover more quickly, and be absolutely delighted with the results, because he is simply and so clearly an outstanding surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Deane is great. He is a true professional who takes his time with his patients. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I recently had a skin graft done to my head for mose procedures and Dr. Deane did an awesome job! He kept me informed of what to expect as my recovery progressed and answered all my questions that I had.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Leland M. Deane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

AHC