Ratings for Dr. Leland M. Deane

There are no word to describe Dr. Deane. He is nothing short of a miracle worker. He was my final consult and the minute I met him I knew he was the surgeon for me. I am quite active and work out regularly, but my post baby pooch NEVER went away. It was unattractive and I was self conscious. Dr. Deane thoroughly explained the tummy tuck process to me and told me exactly what to expect. He was 100% on the money. I am just over 2 weeks post op and I feel incredible. I am so glad I met him and I know he has changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Deane was extremely professional and kind. He took the time out to really answer questions and realistic outcomes. He was respectful to both my husband and myself, and that meant the world to me. I'm 3 weeks post op and I'm feeling amazing. Its truly a dream come true.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr Deane. My procedure was basically painless and I received the exact result I wanted. Thank you Dr Deane :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Excellent surgeon ...I would highly recommend him...everyone compliments me that I look younger from my under eye surgery..I got lucky Dr. Deane was available when I scheduled my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Deane has truly been an Angel in my life. It's been almost 8 years since my Breast Augmentation and I'm still in touch with Leland and his exceptional staff at Long Island Plastic Surgical Group. That gives you an idea of what kind of a Doctor he is. Dr. Deane is caring, compassionate, poised, professional and he continues to advise, encourage and inspire me to this day! If you're considering plastic surgery, please do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation with this amazing Surgeon! Leland's extraordinary work has surpassed every expectation I ever had for my post-surgery body and I feel so incredibly blessed to call him my Doctor and my friend. Love you, Dr. D!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Thanks to dr. Deane and his wonderful staff I feel more confident about myself after my tummy tuck. I was so worried but he made me feel at ease. He has made my dream a reality. Words can't express how grateful I am to have had such a kind, caring knowledgable surgeon :-)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Deane is quite amazing. I was very nervous and had a million questions. He calmly answered all my questions before and after surgery. His expectations were higher than my own. He was diligent and I am truly happy with the result. His staff was also truly great. Feels like your visiting friends every time! Thank you!!

Submitted March 2, 2016

I am a physician and can tell you right now that Dr. Deane is the rarest of doctors… the kind, knowledgeable ,and highly professional one. His staff is excellent and dealing with them was a pleasure. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Deane is excellent. He is soft spoken and very kind. He will answer any questions you have. I had my tummy tuck a year ago and is very please with the result. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Deane is an extremely kind, caring and talented doctor who loves his profession. He is very attentive and spends a lot of time with his patients explaining everything from start to finish. No pressure at all. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed so you don't go into the operating room stressed out. He always answered my questions thoroughly and to my satisfaction. I am so pleased with my tummy tuck and I would highly recommended him. Penny is a sweetheart too. She and Dr. Deane make a great team.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Leland M. Deane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup