Dr. Deane is an extremely kind, caring and talented doctor who loves his profession. He is very attentive and spends a lot of time with his patients explaining everything from start to finish. No pressure at all. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed so you don't go into the operating room stressed out. He always answered my questions thoroughly and to my satisfaction. I am so pleased with my tummy tuck and I would highly recommended him. Penny is a sweetheart too. She and Dr. Deane make a great team.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Ditto to the comments below. I went to Dr. Deane for a tummy tuck and a breast lift (shaping) . I was always wearing layers to cover my stomach and I after nursing and having a big chest already I felt I looked young until the clothes came off. My husband found Dr. Deane via his reputation. I met 5 other plastic surgeons and my meticulous husband saw their lawsuits and refused have them operate on me. So glad I didn't! I reached out via email and it was actually Dr. Deane that responded. He even waited late for me till I got out of work (unheard of). After the consult I knew he would be my surgeon. The day of the surgery he was there before ANY of the doctors and one of the nurses at the hospital said "you got a good one, he's on top of everything" I saw the other doctors come in with 5 minutes to spare before surgery but not Dr. Deane! He was there extra early analyzing the pictures making sure he was fully prepared. He does not take his surgical gift lightly. Just because he has been doing it for many years does not mean each case is routine. I have recommended many people to him and all have been very happy. He also does an amazing job on my botox. I now go less because I found someone who knows what they are doing. I love him and Penny!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Deane. I always wanted breast augmentation but was too scared. When I met Dr. Deane I knew he was the surgeon for me. Dr. Deane is concerned with safety first and is a perfectionist. I put my full faith and trust in Dr. Deane. I highly recommend him, and his staff is just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Deans was thorough in explaining the surgery to close the area where a squamous cell carcinoma was removed. I felt at ease going into the procedure and the results are fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr. Deane is honest, gentle, caring, conservative and has exceptional values. He will not just perform a procedure (even "minor" ones) without approving it's need and maintains a natural result. I feel lucky to have found such a doctor. In a world where people are over doing everything, it is nice to know that there are still some surgeons that WON'T do things for the sake of taking your money.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

For over 25 years I tried working out, diet, etc., but still had to deal with finding certain clothes to wear and avoiding the beach due to gynecomastia. It was not blatantly apparent, but enough to wear at my confidence and make me think about it way too often. I consulted three surgeons and Dr Deane was without doubt the right choice He clearly explained the surgical and recovery process and I left the initial consultation motivated and determined to go through with the surgery. Everything we discussed was in line with the experience and I can not recommend this surgeon or following through and making an appointment and "going forward". The benefit to my appearance has been great, the benefit to my confidence and psyche is 10 fold.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Deane is an excellent plastic surgeon. He takes his profession to the next level. He is highly knowledgeable and takes great pride to make sure his work is always of the highest quality. I would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Deane is unlike any other plastic surgeon you'll meet. He is a true artist and was so very helpful in determining the best augmentation size based on my measurements. The procedure and healing felt easy and painless. He answered all of my questions and made sure I knew everything from start to finish. It was also refreshing to meet a doctor who was conservative and careful rather than just making me look like a cartoon figure. I turned out feeling great and looking natural.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Deane is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He is honest, genuine, and conservative. He only performs procedures that he feels will rejuvenate the patient without it looking like a plastic surgeon has performed anything! His results are natural and flattering. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Leland M. Deane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is an extremely kind, caring and talented doctor who loves his profession. He is very attentive and spends a lot of time with his patients explaining ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ditto to the comments below. I went to Dr. Deane for a tummy tuck and a breast lift (shaping) . I was always wearing layers to cover my stomach and I after nur..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Deane. I always wanted breast augmentation but was too scared. When I met Dr. Deane I knew he was the surgeon for me. Dr. Deane is con..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deans was thorough in explaining the surgery to close the area where a squamous cell carcinoma was removed. I felt at ease going into the procedure and the ..."

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is honest, gentle, caring, conservative and has exceptional values. He will not just perform a procedure (even "minor" ones) without approving it's ne..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For over 25 years I tried working out, diet, etc., but still had to deal with finding certain clothes to wear and avoiding the beach due to gynecomastia. It wa..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could, I would have given Dr. Deane and his staff, I particular Penny, Barbara and Christine more than five stars."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is an excellent plastic surgeon. He takes his profession to the next level. He is highly knowledgeable and takes great pride to make sure his work is ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is unlike any other plastic surgeon you'll meet. He is a true artist and was so very helpful in determining the best augmentation size based on my mea..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He is honest, genuine, and conservative. He only performs procedures that he feels will rejuvenate the patient without..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having Moh's surgery on my cheek and nose, I was left with a 3cmx 2.7cm hole on my cheek and a 1.5cm x 1.7cm on my nose. I was quite distressed and nervo..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Deane. From his knowledge, professionalism, thoughtfulness and his concern for what will help me look better, but nat..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Deane performed a much needed breast augmentation. From our first meeting through procedure and after care he and his staff were nothing short of spectacular..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After multiple pregnancies, a tummy tuck was my choice. I had many consultations with other surgeons. I didn't feel comfortable with any of them. After meeting ..."

September 13, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Leland" to "Leland M."

October 20, 2013