Ratings for Dr. Leland M. Deane

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Excellent surgeon ...I would highly recommend him...everyone compliments me that I look younger from my under eye surgery..I got lucky Dr. Deane was available when I scheduled my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Deane has truly been an Angel in my life. It's been almost 8 years since my Breast Augmentation and I'm still in touch with Leland and his exceptional staff at Long Island Plastic Surgical Group. That gives you an idea of what kind of a Doctor he is. Dr. Deane is caring, compassionate, poised, professional and he continues to advise, encourage and inspire me to this day! If you're considering plastic surgery, please do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation with this amazing Surgeon! Leland's extraordinary work has surpassed every expectation I ever had for my post-surgery body and I feel so incredibly blessed to call him my Doctor and my friend. Love you, Dr. D!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Thanks to dr. Deane and his wonderful staff I feel more confident about myself after my tummy tuck. I was so worried but he made me feel at ease. He has made my dream a reality. Words can't express how grateful I am to have had such a kind, caring knowledgable surgeon :-)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Deane is quite amazing. I was very nervous and had a million questions. He calmly answered all my questions before and after surgery. His expectations were higher than my own. He was diligent and I am truly happy with the result. His staff was also truly great. Feels like your visiting friends every time! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am a physician and can tell you right now that Dr. Deane is the rarest of doctors… the kind, knowledgeable ,and highly professional one. His staff is excellent and dealing with them was a pleasure. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Deane is excellent. He is soft spoken and very kind. He will answer any questions you have. I had my tummy tuck a year ago and is very please with the result. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Deane is an extremely kind, caring and talented doctor who loves his profession. He is very attentive and spends a lot of time with his patients explaining everything from start to finish. No pressure at all. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed so you don't go into the operating room stressed out. He always answered my questions thoroughly and to my satisfaction. I am so pleased with my tummy tuck and I would highly recommended him. Penny is a sweetheart too. She and Dr. Deane make a great team.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Ditto to the comments below. I went to Dr. Deane for a tummy tuck and a breast lift (shaping) . I was always wearing layers to cover my stomach and I after nursing and having a big chest already I felt I looked young until the clothes came off. My husband found Dr. Deane via his reputation. I met 5 other plastic surgeons and my meticulous husband saw their lawsuits and refused have them operate on me. So glad I didn't! I reached out via email and it was actually Dr. Deane that responded. He even waited late for me till I got out of work (unheard of). After the consult I knew he would be my surgeon. The day of the surgery he was there before ANY of the doctors and one of the nurses at the hospital said "you got a good one, he's on top of everything" I saw the other doctors come in with 5 minutes to spare before surgery but not Dr. Deane! He was there extra early analyzing the pictures making sure he was fully prepared. He does not take his surgical gift lightly. Just because he has been doing it for many years does not mean each case is routine. I have recommended many people to him and all have been very happy. He also does an amazing job on my botox. I now go less because I found someone who knows what they are doing. I love him and Penny!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Deane. I always wanted breast augmentation but was too scared. When I met Dr. Deane I knew he was the surgeon for me. Dr. Deane is concerned with safety first and is a perfectionist. I put my full faith and trust in Dr. Deane. I highly recommend him, and his staff is just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Leland M. Deane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr Deane. My procedure was basically painless and I received the exact result I wanted. Thank you Dr Deane :)"

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon ...I would highly recommend him...everyone compliments me that I look younger from my under eye surgery..I got lucky Dr. Deane was available w..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane has truly been an Angel in my life. It's been almost 8 years since my Breast Augmentation and I'm still in touch with Leland and his exceptional staff..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to dr. Deane and his wonderful staff I feel more confident about myself after my tummy tuck. I was so worried but he made me feel at ease. He has made my..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Deane is quite amazing. I was very nervous and had a million questions. He calmly answered all my questions before and after surgery. His expectations were..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a physician and can tell you right now that Dr. Deane is the rarest of doctors… the kind, knowledgeable ,and highly professional one. His staff is excellen..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Deane is excellent. He is soft spoken and very kind. He will answer any questions you have. I had my tummy tuck a year ago and is very please with the res..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is an extremely kind, caring and talented doctor who loves his profession. He is very attentive and spends a lot of time with his patients explaining ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ditto to the comments below. I went to Dr. Deane for a tummy tuck and a breast lift (shaping) . I was always wearing layers to cover my stomach and I after nur..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Deane. I always wanted breast augmentation but was too scared. When I met Dr. Deane I knew he was the surgeon for me. Dr. Deane is con..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deans was thorough in explaining the surgery to close the area where a squamous cell carcinoma was removed. I felt at ease going into the procedure and the ..."

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is honest, gentle, caring, conservative and has exceptional values. He will not just perform a procedure (even "minor" ones) without approving it's ne..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For over 25 years I tried working out, diet, etc., but still had to deal with finding certain clothes to wear and avoiding the beach due to gynecomastia. It wa..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could, I would have given Dr. Deane and his staff, I particular Penny, Barbara and Christine more than five stars."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is an excellent plastic surgeon. He takes his profession to the next level. He is highly knowledgeable and takes great pride to make sure his work is ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is unlike any other plastic surgeon you'll meet. He is a true artist and was so very helpful in determining the best augmentation size based on my mea..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Deane is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He is honest, genuine, and conservative. He only performs procedures that he feels will rejuvenate the patient without..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having Moh's surgery on my cheek and nose, I was left with a 3cmx 2.7cm hole on my cheek and a 1.5cm x 1.7cm on my nose. I was quite distressed and nervo..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Deane. From his knowledge, professionalism, thoughtfulness and his concern for what will help me look better, but nat..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Deane performed a much needed breast augmentation. From our first meeting through procedure and after care he and his staff were nothing short of spectacular..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After multiple pregnancies, a tummy tuck was my choice. I had many consultations with other surgeons. I didn't feel comfortable with any of them. After meeting ..."

September 13, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Leland" to "Leland M."

October 20, 2013