Ratings for Dr. Leland M. Deane

Would highly recommend. Helpful, and spends time with patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Excellent bedside manner and great results. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Deane was wonderful. I was very nervous about my procedure and he was so patient and reassuring. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Deane. His calming nature helped soothe my nerves I had towards surgery, but am so glad I got it done. love my results! Thank you so much Dr. Deane.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I also had a terrible experience with Dr Deanne. I went to him back in 2013. He seemed nice,some spoken, but then on one of my visits right before I was to start my medical clearance, he got annoyed because he didn't know I had a autoimmune disease. He yelled at his girl right in front of me, and was obviously upset, with me and his girl. Well I decided not to go thru with it ,as his temper scared me. My money was paid , so knowing there were no refunds , I begged Linda Hagen to help me talk with him,and she did. She admitted to me he was in a foul mood that day. ... Well in March of this year I said , go back everyone is entitled to a bad day. He was p,ease the to me ,but took no pictures and said, ok well sen paperwork to ins.and you'll hear from us. We'll never heard a word, so I called ins.and they said they were waiting on his office for clinical. Then I called his secretary. She said he was not emailing her the stuff she needs. Ok we'll what's the problem. Then he took no photos ,so I havpd to drive back there for photos, wait also set 40 mins. He strolls in takes 2 photos and says I guess ins. Didn't like our photos. No Dr Deanne you never took new ones. Well now the fight begins..Day after Days I'm calling his office , his secretary cannot explain to me Why he will not email her the photos so she can submit to insurance. She's beyond herself as well. No explaining, nothing. He just refuses to send her my photos to be submitted to get approval. Poor girl didn't know what to say to me. Finally by mid May I said the heck with him, and moved on, I love the Dr I have now and within a few weeks my ins.company approval my surgery. Don't know why he didn't want to do m surgery. The girls in his office can't explain his behavior, but I don't need to chase. Dr . Oh and by the way. One of his employees mentioned to me that his office has become like a clinic. They have over 20 drs working there. I would say do your homework and stay away from Dr.Dean . He seems bi-polar. He's nice then he's not. ..

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Deane is an amazing surgeon and has a great personality. He made me feel so at ease before my surgery . I had a breast reduction and Inam so pleased with my results. I went from a 38G, to a 38 C. The only regret I have is not finding Dr Deane and getting it done sooner. Go see Dr Deane and you will not regret it!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

DO NOT GO TO DOCTOR LELAND DEANE. Horrible thank god i never went through with surgery. Had to go back 3 times to see before and after pics which when he finally did show me i saw one picture for a few seconds until he changed the subject. Made me feel like i was wasting his time and was rushed every single time i went in. Was so excited to go because of the great things i have read, yet was disappointed when i was faced with reality.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Deane is an amazing doctor . A true professional . He calmed my nerves and spent a lot of time with me explaining everything about my procedure. I had a breast reduction. I am now the happiest woman on the earth! I'm so pleased with the results not to mention all my neck and back pain is gone . I was so nervous to go into the operating room but he amazingly eased all my nerves. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed . Dr Deane has answered all my questions pre and post op with ease and confidence. I would highly recommend him, I also appreciate his assistant Penny who is very professional and works well with Dr. Deane.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

There are no word to describe Dr. Deane. He is nothing short of a miracle worker. He was my final consult and the minute I met him I knew he was the surgeon for me. I am quite active and work out regularly, but my post baby pooch NEVER went away. It was unattractive and I was self conscious. Dr. Deane thoroughly explained the tummy tuck process to me and told me exactly what to expect. He was 100% on the money. I am just over 2 weeks post op and I feel incredible. I am so glad I met him and I know he has changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Deane was extremely professional and kind. He took the time out to really answer questions and realistic outcomes. He was respectful to both my husband and myself, and that meant the world to me. I'm 3 weeks post op and I'm feeling amazing. Its truly a dream come true.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Leland M. Deane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Babylon, NY