Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Doyne

It is so hard for me to understand the horrible reviews some people are writing about Dr. Doyne. However, I am happy to see that there are so many deserved positive reviews. Dr. Doyne is wonderful, caring, honest, fair and compassionate. He has gone above and beyond for our family and for many other people. The quality I love most about Dr. Doyne is his honesty. He will always tell you the truth even if you don't want to hear it because he knows that his clients need the truth to heal and move forward with their lives. Maybe that is why other reviewers have said negative things about him on Yelp. The truth is hard to hear, but it is the only way to make real changes in life. I am incredibly grateful that Dr. Doyne became a part of our lives when we needed him the most!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Nearly 10 years ago, Dr. Doyne helped me sort through what our judge called "the most complicated divorce (he'd) ever seen" and to stay focused on what was best for our daughter. Dr. Doyne is intelligent, wise and kind. In the throes of our divorce and custody drama, he even managed to make me laugh a little. I continue to check in with him from time to time, after all these years, because he truly knows my psychology and he helps me feel centered. I trust him. I highly recommend Dr. Doyne. He is fearless in protecting children and takes great care of families.

Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Stephen E. Doyne's response
Thank you for your kind words. I always strive to make a difference and am glad to have helped your family.

Submitted June 17, 2015

Doyne was incredibly helpful to my children and I in a very stressful time. He was able to understand quickly the complexity of the situation and the personalities of all involved. He was able to gain the trust of my children who had been deeply hurt. I felt he was very fair and made the best possible recommendation of our situation. I felt very confident in him and his evaluation and recommendation. Even after all this time I will still call him to seek out his professional advice and he still remembers us and our struggles so well. He was able to help me see different ways of looking at the problems and how to best deal with all the conflict and be the best mother I can to my children. I highly recommend Dr. Doyne and feel fortunate that my children and I had him to navigate a very challenging and emotional situation.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Doyne is a crook--he greatly complicated what was to be a simple mediation in my divorce, encouraging both parties to bring in new gripes and even invent ones not present before the mediation. I've mediated dozens of cases and can say Doyne was absolutely the worst I've ever experienced. Mediators are trained to resolve conflict--Doyne perpetuates and amplifies it to build fees. A serious fraud.

Submitted October 6, 2014

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Suffice it to say, Dr. Doyne helped me immensely, and I can say without his help, I would have lost what's most important to me - my daughter. He is truly the best. I had a very high-confict divorce and ensuing custody battle, which Dr. Doyne helped me navigate perfectly. His advice about how to proceed and how to handle myself was ALWAYS spot-on. His ability to understand how people with personality disorders act during divorce and custody battles helped me to avoid traps my ex-wife tried to lay for me. He is truly a super-star mediator and mediator consultant. If you need help prepping for a successful custody mediation and/or help with dealing with a difficult ex, one would be wise to use his services. I did and it has made ALL the difference. Thanks Steve! -Jason

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I concur with the other ratings explaining Doyne's fraud on the public and malice on the public. The man should be jailed. He put my child and ex-wife and I through endless "sessions" to the tune of $30,000 without solving a single issue. I'm a laywer--I've handled cases worth tens of millions of dollars. I know and respect a capable mediator. Doyne is not only incapable, he's dishonest, forgetful, late to court, and has earned an enormously poor reputation. Google him. Angiemedia dot com is a good resource for your research. Fact is folks you don't need these "evaluators"--they're present to take your life savings. Doyne, Love, etc. are interested in your money, not your child. There are many free resources that are much healthier--up to parents dot org. is the best we've seen so far. Good luck parents. Give love and get out of the divorce court cesspool as quickly as you can. It hurts everyone--tragicaly and most importantly--your kids.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Stephen E. Doyne's response
Custody cases are not easy for anyone. I understand your hurt and frustration. I am often called in during one of the most difficult times of my clients' lives. I wish you peace, goodwill, and the best wishes for the future.

Submitted October 21, 2014

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

DON'T use this person. Unethical and uses the families and the system for money only. Lies,forgets,delays,lies,falls asleep, delays, makes up not true stories. Unbelievably have run across 100's of families who hate what this man has done to their children and their family situation. Dr.Doyne and Dr. Love are in cahoots and pass innocent families back and forth for their own greed.They do not want fathers and mothers to work together for the children's best interest. Love and Doyne want disagreement in order to prolong so they can fill their wallets. The most unethical players besides many others within this system have seen in this corrupt family law system. They work together to lie, fabricate and perpetuate and do not care. Both licenses to practice clinical psychology within the court system need to be banned. This has to stop. They and the attorneys will use and abuse you and your children. Refuse to be forced to use on your own or through attorneys. SAD and horrific.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Stephen E. Doyne's response
I can understand your frustration. I work in high conflict situations. By the time I get called in, the situation has already become escalated. My intention is to help parents problem-solve for the sake of their children. While I do not agree with the negative things you continually post about me online, I do feel sad for you that you continue to be in such pain. I wish you only well.

Submitted October 21, 2014