Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Abrams

Tried a few other doctors before seeing him, felt extremely comfortable and have had serious progress with my anxiety

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

My husband sees him and I only went a couple of times to aid in my husband's therapy. He was very nice and helpful. I was actually nervous before going in but in 5 minutes it was like talking to someone I know well.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

He was extremely helpful with my depression and was often available when I needed him on the phone

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I have been going through the toughest time of my life. A relationship ended AND I lost my job. I completely bottomed out. He managed to help me see another way, one that helped me through it. He is very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I've seen Dr. Abrams quite a few times now and I am very pleased with the results. He is very understanding and I never feel like I am being judged by him. I look forward to seeing him for every appointment. I feel like I'm talking to a friend and not a psychologist. I will continue to see him on a regular basis!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I was lucky to find him. A really nice man and he knew what to say and when to say it. I have only seen one other therapist but of the two he was by far better.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

My doctor told me that I needed to see someone because I appeared very upset and down. He suggested that I make an appt with Dr. Abrams. When I saw him he helped me a lot. He made me feel relaxed right away and was like a friend. I a doing much better. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I came during a very tough time, and he was like an old friend. I only saw him 3 times and it was all I needed. He's the man if you are having a crisis.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Helpful and did not seem to waste time trying to help me. I can recommend him with reservation and I would go back if I needed him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I liked him a great deal. Decent man, helpful, paid attention, provided solutions. Recommended

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013