Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Abrams

Unfortunately I’ve been in and out of therapy a million years. He was the first to make feel that he was really working for me. Sometimes it was like a class but he was always trying to get at my problem. I have 0 doubly he knows what’s he’s doing and cares about me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Kindly older man- but definitely in touch. I leave his office feeling motivated.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I found him with this site so I felt I should give feedback. He ran about 5 minutes late, but ended up giving me 10 extra minutes. I could tell he was experienced. I waz angry and complaining - he had me laughing. I plan to go back.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I had seen 2 other counselors and both had no clue. Abrams really understood and when he didn’t I could see he would try his best. Really good and he helped

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I had an issue that I didn't feel safe discussing with my other therapist. She always seemed to judge. In two sessions it became a nonissue. Excellent.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I have just started seeming him again after seeing him s decade ago when in college. He is as good as I remember. I strongly recommend him for alllife issues. Especially for young professionals as myself

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

He saw me and my fiancé a few weeks ago and we plan to go back because his suggestions helped. So far I am very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Nice experience he was attentive and helped in each session.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He helped us through a difficult time. Dr. Mike is a very sincere man and did a lot for our relationship

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I had seen a psychologist for 5 years. Dr. Abrams was more understanding and helpful in the first month than she was for the whole time.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017