Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Kobus

Dr. Kobus has helped me tremendously over the past year and a half to better understand my personal strengths and weaknesses. She listens, gently probes, and offers meaningful suggestions for change. At the same time, she is warm, friendly, and compassionate. She has helped me better understand the sources of anxiety in my life and how to mitigate and/or deal with them. I am blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Kobus is hands down the best psychologist around. I look forward to every appointment with her. She's extremely patient knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Kim Kobus is rated #1 of 123 psychologists for a reason! A true gift in my life and has already helped me in many ways other therapists could not. Empathetic, trustworthiness and extremely knowledgeable are just a few of her many great qualities.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

She's really amazing. She's helped me so much. I've seen a lot of therapists, and she's definitely been the most helpful. She really knows her stuff, and I feel so lucky to have her as my therapist.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Fantastic! I've been through a lot of therapists and she is the best. I feel like I've made more progress during my 7 months seeing her than in the 4 years I've spent with other therapists. Very compassionate, knowledgeable and insightful. Is not afraid to push you to get to deeper issues, but also recognizes when you need a break to "just be" and focus on surface issues.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

She's wonderful. I've been seeing her for a while now. She's easily my timeliest appointment, she knows what she's doing, and she's compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013