Ratings for Dr. James A. Harris

Dr. Harris removed my Morgagni hernia in August. Because it is a fairly rare condition, I appreciated that he was honest about the limited knowledge throughout the medical profession to address my condition. Because he was so down to earth in discussing options with my husband and I, I just knew that we had chosen the right doctor to perform the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Harris did a great job and was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very caring and explained what he would be doing and answered all my and my wife's questions. Would recommend him to anyone needing surgery.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Had complications following surgery. Dr. Harris was on top of everything. I've known some doctors who avoid contact with patients if there were complications but not Dr. Harris. He was concerned and answered all questions; never avoiding anything! He's a very caring physician!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Harris! He is kind and gentle and is an excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Exemplifies a sincere concern for his patients. Excellent bedside manner. I've never asked a question he wasn't willing to answer thoroughly. He's never acted as if he was in a hurry to get to the next patient even though he's in high demand in our area. I highly recommend Dr. James Harris.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Wonerful doctor and staff. I think he is the best kept secret in Wilmington! He is a great surgeon, and does more than just WLS, you are getting the best care with him. If you are thinking of doing RNY he is a must see doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. James A. Harris's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1989)

UPMC