Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Hellerstein

This Doctor is mentally ill. He is lacking bedside manners, will not even say hello when he walks into exam room, he curses like a sailor, if you dare ask a question he'll make a sour face and then will walk out without any warning when he is through seeing you.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Not satisfied :( no personal communication ... I felt like he doesn't have a clue of my medical records ... gave me prescription 165 miles away from me ....

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Run this Doctor has NO INTERPERSONAL skills. Rude condescending abrupt . This man needs therapy truly. Whatever his issues he takes out on patient

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I believe my experience is something that people need to be made aware of. Dr. Hellerstein should not act as if he is following a script like some call center tech support operator or handling items on a production line. He reads his list of questions that was on his laptop, may have been a tablet. He doesn't address any part of the Q&A form that you are required to fill out while waiting for your first visit with him. He should be both embarrassed and ashamed of his front office staff. Their attitudes and lack of professionalism. They act is if they are being inconvenienced by having to interact with you. Then they make it perfectly clear that they are doing you a favor by even talking to you. It is highly unlikely that I will ever visit him again and I'm going to share my experience with everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

A horrific experience, I would not wish on my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I went to the emergency room with a urine infection and saw Dr Hellerstein in 2 days later. He changed my antibiotics and ordered a sonogram ultra that found a kidney stone. Thanks a lot !

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Best doctor in town, very knowledgable. If you are looking for a great physician he is the one to go to. Very professional and "straight to the point".

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Extremely rude. No tolerance to questions and really shouldn't be practicing. Witness arguments with the cardiologist in front of the family. He truly needs to stop practicing. His nurses agreed also.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Hellerstein is knowledgeable but I would not see him again. He was very dismissive and disrespectful about my reproductive plans and suggested that I was likely incapable of making that plan without a partner, despite my protest that I have felt this way for over a decade. He took my medical condition as an opportunity to complain about Obamacare. While I agree with him, I feel this was very unprofessional. I'm leaving him with a mixed rating because I respect his diagnosis but don't feel comfortable with him as my physician. Office was very clean and staff was professional and courteous. I ended up waiting approximately 20-25 minutes even being the only one in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Did not introduce himself upon entering exam room, did not listen to patients concerns, did not address pertinent information, MD was curt, poor bedside manner, rushing patient out of exam room before all questions were addressed.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Daniel K. Hellerstein's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL