Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Filewich

My wife filed a petition in Family Court that contained affirmative misrepresentations and claimed Robert J. Filewich, PhD diagnosed me with a certain personality disorder. I recorded the last marriage counseling session. The transcript of the recording from that session proves I was NOT diagnosed with anything. It also proves Dr. Filewich agreed with me about my wife's infidelity. Child Protective Services called Dr. Filewich to ask about me. CPS claims Dr. Filewich said I was delusional, exhibited signs of schizophrenia, became violent and threw furniture. Dr. Filewich later told me he gave CPS a confirmed diagnosis for a personality disorder. He admitted he lied about me. I can't help but wonder how many other people he did this to or will do this to. He should have his license suspended or revoked. He is a vile and repugnant human being, a disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018