Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Davis

If I could give him 6 stars, I would. Best Doctor ever, he actually cares!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Had a sonogram taken and never has called me for the results. I had to call office an staff read results. I asked to have him call me to discuss further treatment and after a month he has still not called me. I am getting another doctor and leaving his practice.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Davis is an excellent doctor. He is caring and explains things clearly. He is dedicated to his patients and has the commitment and style of an old fashion doctor. He actually came to check on my 87 year old mom at her home when she had a reaction to an injection. To add to this amazing and wonderful act, I must note that it was 10:00 PM on a Saturday night. My mother loves Dr Davis and I am , to say the least very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Davis is simply the best. He really seems to care about his patients and has a lot of patience as well. This is a clear choice.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

He is the best. He listens and really cares. He will figure out how to help you no matter what! 100% recommended!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

He is the best doctor I ever had. Asks questions and spends time so that I would understand everything.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I have recommended Dr. Davis to anyone who will listen. All my friends that see him are happy that they made the switch. He is always professional, takes an enormous amount of time with his patients making sure that no stone is left unturned. I have received weekend calls from him to go over test results and follow up.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

DR. Davis is helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Spends time explaining and takes precuation with follow up procedures to eliminate concerns and possible serious medical problems.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

spends a lot of time examining and explaining your medical diagnosis and treatment

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Davis checks everything and ask you many questions such as history of family, etc.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Lawrence J. Davis's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could give him 6 stars, I would. Best Doctor ever, he actually cares!"

November 6, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Had a sonogram taken and never has called me for the results. I had to call office an staff read results. I asked to have him call me to discuss further treat..."

September 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=291478'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 28, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=291478'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Lawrence" to "Lawrence J."

April 8, 2012