Ratings for Dr. Heidi L. Braun

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

I went to her briefly. I really don't feel comfortable going into details but I can tell you that I will never go to her again. She is very quick to intervene and was very condescending towards me when I asked if there were any other options.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Do not go to see this doctor! She botched a routine procedure and gave me misinformation which led me to go to the emergency room. Then she never gave me the results from that said procedure in which I still have precancerous cells. Her bedside manner is not genuine. I don't think she truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

not assertive; she doens't do much except ask you to wait for the results.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

If you are going to her for pregnancy, beware. Her cesearen section rate is over 40% and her episiotomy rate is in the 30%. There are many other doctors which much better statistics. These are from the department of health's website. You can see for yourself. http://www.vhi.org/physicians.asp

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Intelligent and considerate. Very pleasant. Careful to ask about other health-related issues. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I have seen Dr. B thru my teens and early twenties and she has always been personable and gentle. Due to trauma issues I have problems with these visits and she is VERY understanding, as is her staff and takes extra time for exams. She remembers who I am as a person, not just a patient, and asks about (and remembers) what is going on in my life, such as school and roomates. She has on more than 1 occasion helped with non GYN related medical problems bc I didn't have a PCP. I in no way look forward to these visits, however she and her staff make them bearable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr Braun has been by ob/gyn for 3 years. She has a very kind and caring demeanor who takes time to listen to her patients and their concerns.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I also had a very bad experience with her. I will not go into details but my health and my newborn's was put in jeopardy by her practices and when I went to see her in horrific pain and doubled over from an infection she actually chuckled at me and said "it's not that bad!" when I was about to pass out. Beyond comprehension. I would not go back to her if you paid me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

It is great to have a doctor that actually cares. Dr. Braun takes the time to talk to me prior to jumping into the visit. I am a patient not a paycheck.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Heidi L. Braun's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)