Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Zormeier

Dr. Zormeier has helped me improve my appearance, as well as my well- being. I have had eyelid surgery years ago; still loving the results. Most recently she has helped me with testosterone therapy and stem cells for my knees. The results have been life changing. Dr. Michele took the time to listen to my concerns and gave me my life back. I am grateful. Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Zormeier is a great physician. She has done laser treatment on me and botox. She latterly took ten years off of me making my 51 year old face look like 40. Her knowledge of cosmetic work is vast and she stays up to date with the lasted technology. She is flexible with her schedule and even sees patients on Saturdays and evenings. Her approach is to listen to you and what your expectations are and work together to achieve your results. I have seen her patients that have had surgical procedures and none of them look over done. When my time comes for those procedures I'm going to have her do it.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Been a patient for many years. Over the years, Dr Michele has made me look and feel my best. At 53 I continue receiving compliments regarding how great my skin looks. I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Michele to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Had IPL. Very happy with results. She does move and talk fast but I appreciate her sense of urgency (I dont have all day either).

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Doesn't explain procedures well, wants you in and out. Went for Botox and then she gave me an ipl laser treatment without even asking me if I wanted it or advising me of side effects, etc. burned my face. Now have hypopigmentation all over my face. And her Botox didn't even work on my whole forehead, half my forehead has lines, the other half doesn't. I would not recommend this woman.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Michelle M. Zormeier's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)