Ratings for Dr. Dina S. Burke

Been using Dr Burke for many years along with my family. It's disappointing to discover that she has become all about visiting her as often as possible so she can make a buck!! Dahlia the office staff was very unprofessional saying I used the dr as a "jack in the box" because I asked her to call in a prescription for a UTI. Something you can't wait a month to get an appointment for. So very disappointed. She has lost this family's business!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I had Dr. Burke as my doctor for many years, I continued to see her as a cash patient when I could afford it when my insurance ran out. Her assistants Dalia and Kelli have always been prompt and friendly getting back to me, and getting refills in for me. Dr. Burke was the first doctor I'd had in ages that actually listened to me and did her best to help. Unfortunately her office is not currently accepting HPN/Medicaid patients so I'm doc hopping for now, but I miss her and hope they'll be able to accept my insurance again soon.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

What has happened to Dr. Burke? She rushes through my appointments. She is always late and then rushes. The information about me and past tests were not even entered into her computer and updated, until today, 4/13 from 2011! She seems more eager to talk about her vacations and her life than my health issues. Her punctuality has gotten worse during the time I've been seeing her so I'm not sure I will go back. My insurance allows me to get 3 month's prescriptions at a time and today she refilled one so that I have to refill it every month. The pharmacists even asked me what's going on with your dr.? I have no idea what I am going to do but for right now, I certainly don't have a dr. who I believe cares about me and I have no idea why she is so disorganized. She really needs to work on learning how to be a good dr. She staff always seem to be tired. It's a sad situation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr Burke is a sweet woman. Her nursing staff, however, are astonishingly inept and lazy. if you want a prescription refilled, the correct lab results or records faxed to a specialist or to yourself, look elsewhere. Have to bug them relentlessly to do these simple tasks, ask for an annual PSA test as a 56 year old man or it won't even include it in the testing. Beyond prescribing baby aspirin, everything else appears to be too complex for her nursing staff to handle. Brutal.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I found Dr. Burke via this site yrs. ago and used to really be happy with her for the "basics," but felt compelled to write a comment tonight. What happened to Dr. Burke? My wait time is now close to 2 hrs. and her office is so cold that I feel sick by the time I leave. This is not acceptable. I like that Dr. Burke spends a good 15 minutes with me, but she seems rushed and forgets things now and I feel I am questioning her expertise more and more. The last straw concerns her medical assistants. I've called 4 times in about 3 months (for refills, outcome of a test she ordered, etc.) and they never called me or CVS. This is not acceptable, either. I finally had to have the front office staff contact Dr. Burke directly to take care of it all (front office is fine). However, when I went to CVS tonight and found that my Rx was STILL written out wrong, it was time to find a new doctor. Sad. I should have left 2+ yrs. ago but kept trying to make it work.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr Burke has been my doctor for 5 years, and I think she is great. She is always very thorough, answers all my questions & never impatient. She reviews all reports even from my specialists, and goes over everything with me. I love her. The only problem is that because she is so patient and thorough with me (and I assume, all her patients), she is always very back-logged, and wait times are horrendous!! She needs to get better at scheduling! But other than this, I love this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Worst office staff ever. NEVER USE THIS OFFICE WITH ANY DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Burke's office staff is the worst I have seen in my 70 plus years. I gave the office manager a report from my surgeon that indicated I may have bone cancer. I made sure that the office manager understood the urgency of the matter. The doctor did not see the report for two months. Upon reading the report, she wanted me to get a triple scan of some sort immediately which I did. The results were positive but I did not receive this information for another 19 days. I don't think it should take 2 1/2 months to accomplish this task. The office staff is RUDE, RUDE, RUDE, RUDE, RUDE and incompetent! Dr Burke appears to unconditionally support her staff. My only regret is that I didn't leave before now.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Burke was recommended both by a friend and this website but I must say my first (and now last) experiance was terrible to the point that I canceled before even making it to the back to see the doctor. My appointment was scheduled for 11am and at approximately 11:20 I was told that I would have to wait another twenty minutes becaus ethe doctor was behind. After waiting pateintly until 11:55am, I was told that it would take another twenty or so minutes. Granted, I cant really say how good or bad the doctor is in regard to her service but I firmly believe that when you pay for a service you shouldnt have to wait over an hour and half to be seen. My time is valuable as I assume most peoples time is.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Very carying, helpful,knowledgeable, pleasant to work with

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Dina S. Burke's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)