Ratings for Dr. Krister M Johansson

My mother started kidney dialysis at age 87. She kept complaining how tired she was and slept all day long. Finally after 9 months of going down hill she was brought to the e.r. at Swedish Conventant were the e.r doctor was dr. johanson. He knew right away her kidney dialysis doctors were taking to much fluid out of her. She put herself into dr. johanson's care and enjoyed every time she saw his face. He is a wonderful caring doctor. My Mother passed away a few months ago (she was just shy of 90) and he personally told me how sorry he was and promised to take good care of my Father (age 92 today!). I live out of town and find it comforting my Father is in such good hands.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

I met Dr. Johansson at Swedish Covenant Emergency room when I brought my 19 month old son in to check on a rash he developed that day. Dr. Johansson was excellent with him, I have never seen my son sit still for any one before. My son took to him straight away and he put my mind at ease when he was explaining very clearly to me what had caused it. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a Family Practitioner.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Krister M Johansson's Credentials

• Univ I Goteborg, Med Fak, Goteborg, Sweden (Grad. 1997)