Ratings for Dr. Raymond D. Moss

I have been going to DR Moss for years. I have referred many family and friends to them Quite honestly the best health care experience I have ever had

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

After spending great time and money seeing orthopeadic and podiatric physicians I was encouraged to seek chiropractic care by several of my friends. Reluctantly I went to the Moss Chiropractic center and am I ever glad! Under their care the almost weekly migraine headaches have all but ceased for the last several years. Recently, foot pain kept me from walking more than 20 yards but now I'm walking miles on a treadmill. Sciatic pain once severe has diminished and I look forward to the day it is completely gone. My life is renewed to their care and understanding of the human body. I give them the highest ratings and tout their praises to all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Drs. Moss' really care and not only help adjust your spine themselves, they also give you exercises to do at home

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I've been to a number of chiropractors all over the map, and Dr. Moss is the best.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

good hard working people, the doctors and the staff

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

No comment at this time. I am not currently a patient.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

The doctors are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to explaining ways to alleviate pain by correcting your posture. They are always willing to go the extra mile in educating their patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I trust that the procedures they perform are necessary and will improve my overall health. Staff is friendly and keep the office running efficiently.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

It was refreshing to have hope for my problem and a through understanding of' WHY' I have my pain Thank You Dr. Moss

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

My husband and I as well as our two children have been under Drs. Moss care for about 3 years all of us have experienced nothing but positive results. My kids find it easier to play sports and my husband and I find it easier to work and keep up with challenging energy levels of children . They have always been easy to work with financially. We have been set up on a financial program to make monthly payments, an easy way for a family to attain and maintain their health. We highly recommend them to any family

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Raymond D. Moss's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1986)