Cheryl K. Wilczak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Cheryl K. Wilczak

Dr. Wilczak helped me to navigate a very difficult time in my life. Her use of deep relaxation and stress relief techniques was helpful and something I can use in my day-to-day life.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

She is the best. You won't regret your visit and will be very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr.Wilczak is a truly wonderful therapist. She is not just your typical sound board type therapist that just says "oh don't worry everything will be ok". She is so much more. Instead she listens carefully and helps her clients come up with solutions to help solve issues.She is an empathetic listener that helps her clients know that there are choices and ways to cope and make things better. She is honest with her clients and helps her clients grow in all areas including emotionally, professionally, and physically. She has helped me overcome so many hurdles. I am confident that with her guidance, I will continue to do amazing things in my life. She is the best in town.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014