Ratings for Dr. Samuel J. Crutcher

Amazing Family Physician who is caring, compassionate, and knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Crutcher is on call for my long time physician today. When I saw my physician last week we decided to hold off on antibiotics for my cold because at the time I seemed to be on the mend, but that I should call for a prescription for antiobiotics should my symptoms worsen. My symptom significantly worsened on Friday after closing hours and more so Saturday morning with a predictable infection in my bronchial. I called my physicians office confident that there would be an on call doctor. After two calls I was give the name and number for Dr. Crutcher as the on call doctor. I called and spoke to a very nice and sympathetic woman who said she would pass on the message. We got a return call (not from Dr. Crutcher) saying that Dr. Crutcher did not accept new patients on Saturday!?!?? and there is a clinic over 30 miles from my house I could go to for help. I am sure my physician went home to spend the weekend with his family secure that his long term patients (over 17 years with the same primary care physician) would be properly cared for. Dr. Crutcher is appears to be too busy or too important to worry with the sick when he is on call and didn't even bother to speak to me or ask about my symptoms.

Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Samuel J. Crutcher's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Delta Dental