Ratings for Dr. Peter G. Veale

initial appt. setup was easy. We setup an initial appt and allotted an hour and a half for the visit. I arrived nearly 30 min early (per request) to fill out paperwork which too 5 minutes. I was called 10 min after my appt. time just to discuss insurance and some confusion. I called my insurance company myself on my cell and had it settled within 5 minutes. When presented with this new information, they refused to see me 15 min after my appt, giving me the excuse that "the time allotted for your appt has been used sorting the billing." I pointed out the fact that the 1 1/2 hour appt is now 20 min in and i've been here for nearly an hour already. I was then offered to reschedule.I was appalled when I was offered an appt. in February. FEBRUARY! FOUR MONTHS! Are you out of your mind?? Imagine if I called my dealership for an oil change (which is also routine maint.) and they smiled, and said, "no problem. We'll see you in 2 months." I'll take my business and family elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I totally disagree with the other reviewer. I have been going to this dentist for 15 years and love everthing about them. I love the staff and Dr. Peter and Dr. John. They are great dentists and Dr. Peter has actually gone out of his way to see my husband on a weekend one time when he had a problem.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Staff is rude and snooty....work is shoddy and prices are high. Made a bridge that didn't fit..had to keep going back for adjustments..stii doesn't,t fit...cracked another tooth because of it and now is giving me a hard time to schedule an appointment to fix the problem. I,m even considering a lawsuit!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011