Ratings for Dr. Janet G. Dailey

In 2011 she diagnosed me with an infection that was way more serious than she ever hinted at, she made me feel like I was a bad person for the things I confided in her, as my primary doctor there was no need for that and it was very unprofessional. Not only that but two years later my mother went to her for shortness of breath, coughing, general exhaustion. This doctor diagnosed my mom with Asthma and put her on inhalers and steroids. A few weeks later my mom went to the emergency room and we found out she had an enlarged heart, water in her lungs, she was basically having mini heart attacks, and wow she had heart failure. Never go to Dr Daily she is a terrible person and she almost cost my moms life.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Dailey is one of the best doctors I have ever been to...she is compassionate and caring, listened to my concerns, and took my feelings into consideration. Her staff is wonderful, even coming to my car in bad weather to test my blood because I am not very mobile. She has called me after hours and been very understanding of my situation. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

This is literally the worst doctor I have ever seen. She doesn't take the time to listen to you, she was short and rude. She was unkempt and just kept asking me "is this what you want me to do" or "what would you like me to do". I would like you to be a doctor, give some direction and use your medical degree. I wouldn't let my hamster see this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

She has been my primary doctor for close to a decade and will still use her for as long as I'm in the area.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Janet G. Dailey's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)