Ratings for Dr. Dianna K. Kim

Dr. Kim is a great doctor. I have been going to her for several years now. She is very friendly and I feel that I can talk to her about any concerns I have. I think they might need more office help though. When I call the office, I seem to get on hold every time and sometimes for a long time.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Kim is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her since 2006 and will not switch. She may talk a little fast, but she is always there for you. Always.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Kim. She is knowledgeable and was able to help me with my pain issues. She prescribed me medicine that actually worked and I had gone to 3 doctors before who could not solve the problem. She is friendly and takes the time to explain and answer any of my questions. I would fully recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

She is very good, when it comes to putting you at ease and answering questions, but just feel a little hurried when I reach there. She is very helpful when u call on the phone anytime. I think she is better than my earlier GYN

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Kim is young, friendly & professional. However I am switching because for 2 years she has not made me feel comfortable to ask any type of question (about sex, std's, etc.) -which is very important when dealing with an OB/GYN. And when we discussed women's health and the effects of using the pill- she contradicted what my last doctor had told me - which left me very confused and insecure. Dr. Kim stated that the pill actually gives females an abundance of calcium. I'm pretty sure it's the opposite.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2006

Dr. Dianna K. Kim's Credentials

• Persian

• College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental