Ratings for Dr. Marvin Terry

Dr Terry changed my life. I have spent 10 of thousands of dollars in my life looking for "solutions". In 1 year several of my health conditions have been resolved. Cannot recommend enough!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I have the privilege of having Dr. Marvin Terry as my natural healer for over 25 years and I have made him promise not to leave the area or retire before I have passed on! His instinct and knowledge is unbelievable and coupled with his truly caring touch you could not put your trust in anyone better. My husband was a severe diabetic all his life and passed on at the age of 66 with all body parts intact and kidneys functioning, I know that would not have been the case without Dr. Terry. He has pulled me thru some severe viral infections, a car accident, and drug reactions (yes, I was stupid and took a couple of prescriptions). By the way, I drive an hour and a half one way just to see him. If you truly value you health, place it the loving hands of Dr. Marvin Terry.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Marvin Terry is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have not had an appointment with him----you need to!!! He is so kind, patient, and knowledgable. He does not just "practice" on you like most doctors not knowing what to do ir where to start---he is a true healer and instinctively knows how to get to the root of any problem!!! He is worth his weight in gold!!! I have referred many people to him and they feel the same way!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. Terry has changed my life. Sincerely. If you are down and out, and you feel like you just can't handle it anymore, you've found what you've been looking for. If everyone in the world could receive the services provided by Dr Terry, we'd be a much happier world. Six months ago, I could've cared less, but I've seen the difference, and I never want to go back. Take my advice, and do it. You'll be so glad you did.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Awesome...He is gentle and very calming. I always feel better after leaving his office.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

He could heal practically anything! He is amazing.:-)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable and has been helping our family for over 18 years.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr Terry is truly one of the best persons I have come across in my life and then to have had the good fortune to see him in the role of a caregiver is a miracle that I owe to angel.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010