Ratings for Dr. Keith D. Curtis

Dr, Curtis is wonderful and has no problem spending time with you. P.A. Chet, is also so great and caring and will always listen to every concern. Dr. Curtis's staff however, is completely rude. I can't understand why when leaving several messages at the nurses station, I have yet to get a return call. This is unacceptable treatment. I understand how busy an office can get but please....RETURN CALLS. Lab results and prescription renewals or issues with meds are crucial for prompt attention. When you do get in touch with one of the 2 nurses, they act as if they are being put out. With health care the way it is now days, it is so important to treat patients with respect. We can go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Curtis is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever seen. I never feel rushed when I'm in his office. I feel that he truly cares about me and my health. His nurses and office staff are great and very professional and friendly. Wait times can be lengthy at times but that's only because Dr. Curtis takes his time with each and every patient.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Well I have had this Dr for a year and have NEVER actually met him, I always get his PA who constantly walks in smelling of cigarettes. His staff is the WORST!!! They are so rude, never answer the phone and sound totally bothered when you call for information. I am changing Dr.s just due to his staff alone. I am irritated just knowing I have to call and speak to anyone on staff there. I am sure Dr. Curtis is a great Dr but his staff leaves alot to be desired.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Curtis is one of the few family doctors I've had who will actually research symptoms (a la differential diagnosis) as well as applying his own knowledge to a case. Like everybody else says, he is very caring, and a listener. He is a welcome rarity.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Curtis is great with healthcare documentation. Accurate documentation is a fundamental component of quality healthcare. It helps provide continuity of care and communication among physicians involved in patient care.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Keith D. Curtis's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1995)