Ratings for Dr. Brett D. Young

very poor for referral reffences to another Dr. On a few occassions I have requested this to be done and have needed to Call their office two or three times to get any thing done.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Young is the most patient, understanding and detailed doctor I have ever had the pleasure seeing. His staff is very friendly and helpful. His nurse, Jennifer is kind, knowledgable and always greets me with a smile. They have all been very quick to help me with anything I needed. The care I received is exceptional and I would strongly recommend him to anyone and everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Young is very knowledgeable and has spent a great deal of time explaining things to me, and discussing what the best course of action is. He is pleasant and friendly, and doesn't just jump to the most expensive treatment, but starts with the least invasive unless something else is clearly warranted. I trust him and wholeheartedly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Does not listen to the patient and symptoms. Refused follow up care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I had severe abdominal pain and low grade fever and several other symptoms and he then basically told me that it was all in my head. After the blood test results came back he did not give me the levels instead he gave a piece of paper saying they were normal but when I got the levels back I found that my white blood count was high along with my platlet count.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2006

Dr. Brett D. Young's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX